LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

16 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:
13 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

And yet it the most successful economy! 

Thus, your person supports a successful economy that thrives on sweatshop labour, unjust warfare, scarcity, pollution, a massive private-prison population, expanding income-inequality gap between the upper-quintiles and lower-quintiles (rich and poor), and economic imperialism?

Such a sad world when individuals prefer "economic growth" over "human development"....

14 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

And yet it the most successful economy! 

Thus, your person supports a successful economy that thrives on sweatshop labour, unjust warfare, scarcity, pollution, a massive private-prison population, expanding income-inequality gap between the upper-quintiles and lower-quintiles (rich and poor), and economic imperialism?

Such a sad world when individuals prefer "economic growth" over "human development"....

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

As said, there are few capitalist aspects to my government! We're no where's near fascist! It's a unique dictatorship!

Where would one exist within the political spectrum?

political-spectrum-ideology.png

14 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Where would one exist within the political spectrum?

political-spectrum-ideology.png

Totalitarianism! 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Indeed, a nation that resorts to proxy war invasions and false-flag events combined with economic imperialism as a means towards ensuring the stability of the nation. The state would collapse without exploiting the labour power and resources of developing nations within Africa, Latin-America, and South-East Asia in order to maximize profits. Finally, The United States of America possesses the highest prison population within the planet Earth considering that it's citizens often resort to committing criminal acts in order to survive within a nation with a rapidly expanding income-inequality gap.

Your luxuries would not exist without exploiting foreign labourers for a dollar an hour and attaining inexpensive and tariff-free imported periphery resources in order to manufacture goods that are worth five times more than the raw materials, itself.

That's the way of the world...not every nation nor person will be equal! One always gets the greater benefit...like America!

• Like 1

@DLimit First I thought (and hoped) you really just was Role Playing this, but as the post goes on I can see that you really are narrow minded. Its not a debate about Russia vs. US - If you really want to look on the prison system on 2 diffrent democratic countrys (I dont live in either of them), then look on the US and on Norway, they are both democratic (And I do think that Norway do better than US if you look on income per capita), And Norway have some of the lowest amount of prisoners in the world. That is not because there are not happening criminal things, but because they active works with rehabilitation, instead of thinking that the longer they are behind bars the better for the rest of the sociatity.

The most that are in prison in US are drug related, and instead of dealing with a rehabilitation program to get them out, and away from drugs (also in future) US lock them up. It have nothing to do with capitalism, democratic or fasism to do. Its a way to see on diffrent criminal acts how to help an addict or to try hide them away from the rest of the population.  But I really dont think you will get it anyway.

I did answer youre questions before, so I dont answer you again on the same.

If you really are interested to run for a govenor then say what it is you want, so people can see what it is youre really are standing for, and plan to to !!!

10 minutes ago, Turaxis said:

@DLimit First I thought (and hoped) you really just was Role Playing this, but as the post goes on I can see that you really are narrow minded. Its not a debate about Russia vs. US - If you really want to look on the prison system on 2 diffrent democratic countrys (I dont live in either of them), then look on the US and on Norway, they are both democratic (And I do think that Norway do better than US if you look on income per capita), And Norway have some of the lowest amount of prisoners in the world. That is not because there are not happening criminal things, but because they active works with rehabilitation, instead of thinking that the longer they are behind bars the better for the rest of the sociatity.

The most that are in prison in US are drug related, and instead of dealing with a rehabilitation program to get them out, and away from drugs (also in future) US lock them up. It have nothing to do with capitalism, democratic or fasism to do. Its a way to see on diffrent criminal acts how to help an addict or to try hide them away from the rest of the population.  But I really dont think you will get it anyway.

If you really are interested to run for a govenor then say what it is you want, so people can see what it is youre really are standing for, and plan to to !!!

Once again, well put!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

11 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:
13 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Disregard this post 

18 minutes ago, Turaxis said:

When did my person compare "The United States of America v. Russia"? In fact, the Stalin-controlled USSR was just as imperialist as The United States of America during The Cold War considering that the U.S.S.R. was not a Communist state.

The private-prison business profits from incarcerating individuals that suffer from substance abuse. Thus, it is a crisis of capitalism considering that the state maximized profits by incarcerating individuals within private prisons rather than incarcerating subjects within state-owned prisons.

It is an issue with Capitalism when imprisoning individuals for profit is more valuable than rehabilitating individuals that suffer from substance abuse.

Do not claim that my person is narrow-minded when you've already presumed that I am ignorant while your arguments are "absolute truths"...

I try again (last time);

I believe that Lucius is correct in several ways in regards to how not everyone ends up equal. One major reason why communism never worked is because we as a species can never have true equality in the sense of money and capitalization. It's just not how the world works or how we as people work. We can try to our best to allow everyone to benefit from one another, but that really depends on your ability to be a leader and allow to establish fair laws and taxes across the board.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DLimit said:

When did my person compare "The United States of America v. Russia"? In fact, the Stalin-controlled USSR was just as imperialist as The United States of America during The Cold War considering that the U.S.S.R. was not a Communist state.

The private-prison business profits from incarcerating individuals that suffer from substance abuse. Thus, it is a crisis of capitalism considering that the state maximized profits by incarcerating individuals within private prisons rather than incarcerating subjects within state-owned prisons.

It is an issue with Capitalism when imprisoning individuals for profit is more valuable than rehabilitating individuals that suffer from substance abuse.

Do not claim that my person is narrow-minded when you've already presumed that I am ignorant while your arguments are "absolute truths"...

I apologize, but you mention information that is irrelevant at times and just a little hard to understand!  I think that's where the main confusion is between us!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Turaxis said:

I try again (last time);

Already am...

7 minutes ago, Turaxis said:

I try again (last time);

What appears to be the issue with critically analyzing the traits of another political organization? You've presumed that I have not attempted to form a campaign.

5 minutes ago, Deadman said:

I believe that Lucius is correct in several ways in regards to how not everyone ends up equal. One major reason why communism never worked is because we as a species can never have true equality in the sense of money and capitalization. It's just not how the world works or how we as people work. We can try to our best to allow everyone to benefit from one another, but that really depends on your ability to be a leader and allow to establish fair laws and taxes across the board.

In taxes I've made it fair, but everywhere else (like in the real world) people are on their own!

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎20 at 5:15 AM, DLimit said:

What appears to be the issue with critically analyzing the traits of another political organization? You've presumed that I have not attempted to form a campaign.

I did not presumed that you did or not did attmepted to form a campain.
I writed: "If you really are interested to run for a govenor then say what it is you want"

And 2. time you did post it.

And its basic that (you want to control of economy) you want goverment to control all and people to be in control of nothing. IF I was to choose any extreme goverment (as I think communism are) Then I would prefer anarchism where goverment are not in any control, and the people have all the control, but it have issuses as well so im not going that far.

Edited by Turaxis

4 hours ago, Turaxis said:

I did not presumed that you did or not did attmepted to form a campain.
I writed: "If you really are interested to run for a govenor then say what it is you want"

And 2. time you did post it.

And its basic that (you want to control of economy) you want goverment to control all and people to be in control of nothing. IF I was to choose any extreme goverment (as I think communism are) Then I would prefer anarchism where goverment are not in any control, and the people have all the control, but it have issuses as well so im not going that far.

Would one prefer a Left-Wing Anarchist state (Communism) or a Right-wing Anarchic state?

I dont prefer ANY of them, but if to choose between them or at least direction then its more towards the Anarchy state than communism.

Edited by Turaxis

12 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Unless there isn't a way to see each citizen's salary

It's a percentage so the more you make the more you pay, but it's still fair!

• Like 3

It is an interesting statement, that have been tryed in several countrys both to raise the taxes and to lower taxes for high income companys and high income persons. I will come a little longer down in this post.

If you take @DLimit idea, with Communism then it basic says, that you have to pay youre full income to goverment (that will say him) and then the goverment vill provide you with (what he think) you need, and all have to be equal no matter what they do.

In theory it should work, if all are living in a bouble, all are free and no one will make it better for them self or for next generation. In real life this have shown not to work, because several things, ex. if a person takes an education lets say to be a lawyer, then its a long education, and the working hours can be 60-70h per week. And compared to a person that work on a daycare, with no education and have a work week on lets say 40h to give those 2 people same sallery, same living standards just because goverment think so are not working in real life. This model have been tryed out and no suprise its not working. It opens up for very high risk for corruption, and a black market that can not be controlled by goverment, those that are making most of it are the mafia.

If we go back to the tax, with diffrent tax levels, its general a bad idea, because if you in real life put up higher taxes on Companys that are making alot of money, then they move the production to places with lower taxes, that will cost working places, lost income from the taxes from the workers etc.

And the same is for those individuals with high sallerys, if you tax them too much, then they either move to other countrys or change jobs because at some point its not worth it. Why work 60-70h per week if you have to pay 50% in taxes then better to work 40h and pay 10% taxes.
I have seen some of the other candidates where it scales up, what is the idea to invest money in a company if all (or at least a huge %) have to be payed in taxes for the fact that you have a successfull Company, if most have to be payed in taxes ?

If you take companys like Volvo, Scania, Ericsson or Ikea (All swediish btw.) they pay Close to 0% in income taxes in sweden, however they pay taxes for all of their imployes, but they moved the main office to some tax paradise, and pay a minimum income tax there. Some of their factorys have been moved to lower payed countrys- (witch is a loss for Sweden, lost jobs, lost income taxes etc.) 
US did the same on the car industry, and they moved away from the US, result a lot of lost jobs, loss of income for a lot of the Citizens, a loss in the stores due to people could not afford to buy as much. it does hit more than just the company you want to put a higher tax on. People could not buy houses etc.

If they had same amount of tax rate as any other in Sweden they would have payed the taxes here, but an over taxing did that they moved it outside sweden.

A too low tax rate, for buisness compare to private tax rates create an option for tax fraud. - Witch again leads back to same tax rate for all will be the best, and personal I prefer a min tax rate, becase it gives me the freedom to invest in what ever think is best for me, not what the goverment think is best for me.

In Identity then charge those that do criminal stuff for their crimes, dont let legit buisness pay an overprize for what other does of criminal gameplay, its fair enough to help pay for those services, and I do think that the 10%  that @LuciousTimes  have set as tax are a fair amount no matter if you are a private or a buisness owner

Edited by Turaxis

37 minutes ago, Turaxis said:

It is an interesting statement, that have been tryed in several countrys both to raise the taxes and to lower taxes for high income companys and high income persons. I will come a little longer down in this post.

If you take @DLimit idea, with Communism then it basic says, that you have to pay youre full income to goverment (that will say him) and then the goverment vill provide you with (what he think) you need, and all have to be equal no matter what they do.

In theory it should work, if all are living in a bouble, all are free and no one will make it better for them self or for next generation. In real life this have shown not to work, because several things, ex. if a person takes an education lets say to be a lawyer, then its a long education, and the working hours can be 60-70h per week. And compared to a person that work on a daycare, with no education and have a work week on lets say 40h to give those 2 people same sallery, same living standards just because goverment think so are not working in real life. This model have been tryed out and no suprise its not working. It opens up for very high risk for corruption, and a black market that can not be controlled by goverment, those that are making most of it are the mafia.

If we go back to the tax, with diffrent tax levels, its general a bad idea, because if you in real life put up higher taxes on Companys that are making alot of money, then they move the production to places with lower taxes, that will cost working places, lost income from the taxes from the workers etc.

And the same is for those individuals with high sallerys, if you tax them too much, then they either move to other countrys or change jobs because at some point its not worth it. Why work 60-70h per week if you have to pay 50% in taxes then better to work 40h and pay 10% taxes.
I have seen some of the other candidates where it scales up, what is the idea to invest money in a company if all (or at least a huge %) have to be payed in taxes for the fact that you have a successfull Company, if most have to be payed in taxes ?

If you take companys like Volvo, Scania, Ericsson or Ikea (All swediish btw.) they pay Close to 0% in income taxes in sweden, however they pay taxes for all of their imployes, but they moved the main office to some tax paradise, and pay a minimum income tax there. Some of their factorys have been moved to lower payed countrys- (witch is a loss for Sweden, lost jobs, lost income taxes etc.) 
US did the same on the car industry, and they moved away from the US, result a lot of lost jobs, loss of income for a lot of the Citizens, a loss in the stores due to people could not afford to buy as much. it does hit more than just the company you want to put a higher tax on. People could not buy houses etc.

If they had same amount of tax rate as any other in Sweden they would have payed the taxes here, but an over taxing did that they moved it outside sweden.

A too low tax rate, for buisness compare to private tax rates create an option for tax fraud. - Witch again leads back to same tax rate for all will be the best, and personal I prefer a min tax rate, becase it gives me the freedom to invest in what ever think is best for me, not what the goverment think is best for me.

In Identity then charge those that do criminal stuff for their crimes, dont let legit buisness pay an overprize for what other does of criminal gameplay, its fair enough to help pay for those services, and I do think that the 10%  that @LuciousTimes  have set as tax are a fair amount no matter if you are a private or a buisness owner

"In theory it should work, if all are living in a bouble, all are free and no one will make it better for them self or for next generation. In real life this have shown not to work, because several things, ex. if a person takes an education lets say to be a lawyer, then its a long education, and the working hours can be 60-70h per week. And compared to a person that work on a daycare, with no education and have a work week on lets say 40h to give those 2 people same sallery, same living standards just because goverment think so are not working in real life. This model have been tryed out and no suprise its not working. It opens up for very high risk for corruption, and a black market that can not be controlled by goverment, those that are making most of it are the mafia."

The claim is inaccurate considering that individuals within Cuba are WILLING to study medicine and function as doctors and professors despite earning a lesser amount of wealth than a waiter or waitress that is tipped a decent sum of currency by foreign tourists. However, due to the massive embargoes against Cuba, individuals were FORCED to exchange products within the black market due to a lack of resources within the island. In other terms, entities would be satisfied with fulfilling the role considering that they are ensured food, clothing, shelter, energy, education, and healthcare WHILE fulfilling their passions and desires within society.

Does a child entertain his or her curious mind in exchange for a materialistic incentive? Not at all, it is an INTELLECTUAL and CREATIVE incentive.

My person intends to function as a lawyer AND a professor for the purposes of educating the public on academic subjects and political affairs while ensuring the justice is served within the nation.... the money is meaningless, EXCLUDING within a capitalistic system that REQUIRES my person to accumulate wealth in order to survive.

P.S. "companies" would not exist within a Communist state. However, factories and stores that are owned by the STATE would exist within the nation considering that the PEOPLE, not business owners, seize the means of production within the nation.

Edited by DLimit

And you say to me that the goverment have not been corrupt under Fidels time ?
That people was free to say what they was thinking, and had open media ?