Mikeybeast9

Gangster Lord Nation (updated 2/21/17)

You looking for a gang to join in Identity? You found it

We are the Almighty Gangster Lord Nation 

Nickname: GL's, Lords, Hustlerz

Symbols/numbers: AGLN, AGL, VVV(veni, vidi, vici), 9-223

Criminal activites:  Drug trafficking, robbery, extortion, murder

Colors: White and Black, Red and Black(Roseport faction only)

Each Faction may have as many sets as they please, a set being a small group within the faction (2-15 people max)

Active Factions:

-Roseport Lords

-Ash Hill Disciples

-Turtle Beach Lords

-Nomad Lords (constant smuggling between the 3 cities)

The Gangster Lord ranks are:

=The Lord (leader of the whole gang)
=Dukes (4 Dukes in position, each one will control one of the three cities. The Nomad Lord Duke oversees the highways and coasts)
=Counts (2 Counts to every Duke, they oversee half of their Faction)
=Barons (Leader of a set, they report to their designated faction Count)
=Street Enforcers (A more respected and trusted GL that will have access to special tasks)
=Soldiers (The starter position as a GL, you will have to get accustomed to the streets)

Will accept certain gangs to an alliance

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TAKE OUR GANG'S NAME

Requirements:

-15+ years old (mature 13+)

-Active in the community

-Ability to communicate and follow rules

-LOYALTY ALWAYS/No Snitches

Comment below if your interested

Edited by Mikeybeast9
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Arky said:

I can't tell if you're a gang or an MC

Street gang, but we have a faction that uses motorcycles to transport goods

Very interesting!! I seriously contemplated starting an MC for strictly Sport Bike riders but went through and saw that not many people were dabbling with the Cannabis Enterprise, so i decided to make a legitimate business model for the trade.

Best of luck to you and maybe one day we can do some business! I can always use more Dealers and Distributors!

Makeshift, Proud CEO of The High Society 

High-Society-Logo.jpg.a37d0c2abd1984cbb9

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Makeshift said:

Very interesting!! I seriously contemplated starting an MC for strictly Sport Bike riders but went through and saw that not many people were dabbling with the Cannabis Enterprise, so i decided to make a legitimate business model for the trade.

Best of luck to you and maybe one day we can do some business! I can always use more Dealers and Distributors!

Makeshift, Proud CEO of The High Society 

High-Society-Logo.jpg.a37d0c2abd1984cbb9

Thank you very much! 

Yeah that's pretty much how it was for me too lol, i saw A LOT of mafias and MC but a few street gangs, so i decided to give it a try. And definitely we can partner up! Im actually loooking for marijuana growers so you might be able to help me

5 minutes ago, Mikeybeast9 said:

Thank you very much! 

Yeah that's pretty much how it was for me too lol, i saw A LOT of mafias and MC but a few street gangs, so i decided to give it a try. And definitely we can partner up! Im actually loooking for marijuana growers so you might be able to help me

Most defintely!! My first plan once servers go online is to organize a network of facilites to mass produce our products. Once we have established a bit of an inventory we will be more than ready to start sales. 

Depending on whose in the market and how much they're willing to spend we will be offering different "credits" based off of their client base and how fast theyre able to move our product.

You can message me any time for more details or any other questions pertaining to what my Organization is able to offer.

Makeshift, Proud CEO of The High Society

High-Society-Logo.jpg.64566205d2f73f0383