Dizzle

Animations?

2 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

I want the ability to play thumbwars , or to armwrestle with someone, or play mercy.

I think that would be great! Being able to arm wrestle someone, like if your at a bar. Having like bar games like beer pong and stuff like that! that would be great!

1 minute ago, minipie172 said:

I think that would be great! Being able to arm wrestle someone, like if your at a bar. Having like bar games like beer pong and stuff like that! that would be great!

Can I wack a guy with the pool stick? Tell him that I saw him cheat, pull him outside and throw him into a car? (assuming he's intoxicated enough)

1 minute ago, NutterButter said:

Can I wack a guy with the pool stick? Tell him that I saw him cheat, pull him outside and throw him into a car? (assuming he's intoxicated enough)

If a poolstick is a weapon, maybe.

1 minute ago, NutterButter said:

Well, there should be some bars we can have a nice fist fight at. I mean, we are only human. If we need to use that cracked bottle animation.. (hint hint) and go after the one holding the pole stick, then it will happen... 

1 minute ago, Arlmar said:

If a poolstick is a weapon, maybe.

Uh. Isn't a pool stick a weapon in most games?

3 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Uh. Isn't a pool stick a weapon in most games?

It should be. I mean... its a long pointy thing. I would hope so. Perhaps people have forgotten about it over the years...

2 minutes ago, minipie172 said:

It should be. I mean... its a long pointy thing. I would hope so. Perhaps people have forgotten about it over the years...

Back in my day poolsticks were used to play pool, not these tablets!

I wonder if there'll be different walking animations, like some people have a default masculine walk and others are more face down and more shy.

16 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

I wonder if there'll be different walking animations, like some people have a default masculine walk and others are more face down and more shy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minipie172 said:

Well, there should be some bars we can have a nice fist fight at. I mean, we are only human. If we need to use that cracked bottle animation.. (hint hint) and go after the one holding the pole stick, then it will happen... 

The unrightuous mediator, I like where this is going

*breaks pool stick into a spear*

Let's play tag! 

*stab* 

You're it!

4 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

The unrightuous mediator, I like where this is going

*breaks pool stick into a spear*

Let's play tag! 

*stab* 

You're it!

I've got a better game, catch the bullet -pulls out my Glock and pops you in the face-

2 minutes ago, jcdock said:

I've got a better game, catch the bullet -pulls out my Glock and pops you in the face-

Sounds like what happened to my grandpa....