Dizzle

Animations?

1 minute ago, minipie172 said:

Pole dancing can be a form of art and beauty. Therefore, having multiple dance styles will help each dancer. I can't really say how much rep. you will earn being a dancer... unless you are very interactive with your customers and good at your job. then perhaps you will get them to spread the word. I have no doubt that you Vix will get an audience. 

As a drug warlord- she will be my personal stripper, taking certain men to a back room where I can slip from behind the curtain and blop blop them up.

#Hitman #Ally

#manipulation #ZwetZwetZwet

4 minutes ago, minipie172 said:

Pole dancing can be a form of art and beauty. Therefore, having multiple dance styles will help each dancer. I can't really say how much rep. you will earn being a dancer... unless you are very interactive with your customers and good at your job. then perhaps you will get them to spread the word. I have no doubt that you Vix will get an audience. 

Sure I will!

1855363_o.gif

Vix! Their flirting with you!

#1 wingman.

8 minutes ago, minipie172 said:

I am just trying to help out a friend... I got your back VIX ;) I know what I like... 

You got her back? (you mean ass?) Cause we all know that you know you like booty.

1 minute ago, Arlmar said:

Vix! Their flirting with you!

#1 wingman.

OH... your her driver! lol. I finally get to meet You. :) I mean i might be alittle bit but she's in good hands. I mean... the money is. 

2 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

As a drug warlord- she will be my personal stripper, taking certain men to a back room where I can slip from behind the curtain and blop blop them up.

#Hitman #Ally

#manipulation #ZwetZwetZwet

Hey if you are gonna do that warn me. I'm here driver and I don't want to be affiliated. Actually don't tell me. I'll just hope there's a stick your fingers in your nears animation.

You got her back? (you mean ass?) Cause we all know that you know you like booty.

Got to try to look after her somehow... 

2 minutes ago, minipie172 said:

OH... your her driver! lol. I finally get to meet You. :) I mean i might be alittle bit but she's in good hands. I mean... the money is. 

Good hands. Well that's I nice change. According to her I'm incompetent.

2 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

Hey if you are gonna do that warn me. I'm here driver and I don't want to be affiliated. Actually don't tell me. I'll just hope there's a stick your fingers in your nears animation.

You plug your ears, manager covers his mouth, and Vix covers her eyes

download (2).jpg

Good hands. Well that's I nice change. According to her I'm incompetent.

Well... if you need a vacation. give me a call. :) i will take over for you so you can take a break from her if she nags you too much.

1 minute ago, NutterButter said:

You plug your ears, manager covers his mouth, and Vix covers her eyes

download (2).jpg

It's a deal. We'll discuss the details over dinner.

Got to try to look after her somehow... 

How about you make sure her head don't get removed by a aggressor with a gun, rather than making sure that big butt don't fall off her backside.

Well... if you need a vacation. give me a call. :) i will take over for you so you can take a break from her if she nags you too much.

What's your number? xD she nags me atleast once per conversation. She has a really good memory when it comes to me screwing up. 

3 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

Okay, but you pay! :D

1 minute ago, Arlmar said:

What's your number? xD she nags me atleast once per conversation. She has a really good memory when it comes to me screwing up. 

You got me here ;) all messages and notifications go straight to my cell. 

It's easy, just tell the cops that they got the wrong guy(points at crowd) that's him over there. Not the mad Nutter, but Player6201556

How about you make sure her head don't get removed by a aggressor with a gun, rather than making sure that big butt don't fall off her backside.

I can do that. I wanted to be her driver but she told me that she had one. I can be a person body (armed if need be) guard. :D

3 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

It's easy, just tell the cops that they got the wrong guy(points at crowd) that's him over there. Not the mad Nutter, but Player6201556

And of course they're gonna believe the respectful hunter whom the local mob boss is infatuated with due to his Irish accent.

Edited by Arlmar

I can do that. I wanted to be her driver but she told me that she had one. I can be a person body (armed if need be) guard. :D

Do that and slip a roofie in my targets drink before you bring it to his table, say that it's on the house and you work for said establishment, and that you're happy to have them there(: and soon enough, everything goes black, screen says "roofied"and you wait three minutes, listening and finally it wears off- and the noob train is coming to run him over and he's tied up with only thirty seconds to escape!!!!

I didn't kill him, but I seen him die.

i would need an animation to be able to look tough and cross my arms like a bouncer. 

I suggest they use the /badass to activate that one

3 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Do that and slip a roofie in my targets drink before you bring it to his table, say that it's on the house and you work for said establishment, and that you're happy to have them there(: and soon enough, everything goes black, screen says "roofied"and you wait three minutes, listening and finally it wears off- and the noob train is coming to run him over and he's tied up with only thirty seconds to escape!!!!

I didn't kill him, but I seen him die.

I hope you can tie people up and transport them. That would make things very interesting... If you need help with a job.. give me a call. ;) if  you pay. I will get it done.

3 minutes ago, Arlmar said:

And of course they're gonna believe the respectful hunter whom the local mob boss is infatuated with due to his Irish accent.

The cops don't know shit, with you spreading it on these forums they sure gonna know who to watch. 

Now I need a new name, Nutterbutter will only be known to my closest allies- but I Now must have a alias.

TheMadNutter, might just do it.

Vix, you trash the desire to be imaginative.

Lol jk, I like that you're always right here with tweets- as I begin the journey of anti-social sites.