Muilisx

Being A Cop

I have my mind set on being a police officer. I don't know much about how that's going to work as in are there different servers where you can be a cop on one of the servers etc etc.

I'm not sure if people are already forming like guilds or whatever or already forming a list of players who they're already going to join together on a server and already know who's going to be who. I would like to pre-apply to be an officer on one of the servers. I'm an admin of two facebook groups, I'm a mod on a forum, and I'm guild leader on WoW so I definitely fit the role of a cop.

so if someone can point me in the direction to get myself on a list or if someone is making a server ( or however that works ), and needs a cop, please let me know I'm your man.

I would make a great addition to the police team.

Thanks

Edited by Muilisx
  • Like 1

As far as policing goes, I'm pretty sure there aren't any guilds per se, at least not yet. From what I have seen, criminal and business organizations are gathering together people, though I haven't really seen this elsewhere. Perhaps there will be as the game progresses and we see a light at the end of the tunnel, but nothing major right now. Most of us are simply scoping out players we'd like to play with. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kaitlyn said:

As far as policing goes, I'm pretty sure there aren't any guilds per se, at least not yet. From what I have seen, criminal and business organizations are gathering together people, though I haven't really seen this elsewhere. Perhaps there will be as the game progresses and we see a light at the end of the tunnel, but nothing major right now. Most of us are simply scoping out players we'd like to play with. 

I have been attempting to get a Union started but currently we don't have a big enough community to fully complete it.