cops6829

We have a Huge problem!

The Former game developer benzies of GTA GAME have left rockstar and now is starting on an open-world game called "Everywhere" and many people are saying its like identity but much bigger also motown have tweeted them on twitter. IMG_4959.thumb.PNG.85b2c5671bdbfabdc154d

• Like 1

Since the Developers of Identity already have created a lifeRP mod for Arma3, they know what they are doing. They are much further ahead in the development and have a great community to back them and give them great ideas which cannot happen in triple A games. Most people here will recognise this game as the pinochle of LifeRP games and the modules will be coming out soon, so the game will get abit more publicity therefore attracting a larger audience making it less prone to being overrun by 'everywhere'. 

• Like 4

Not a problem from what I can see. First off, he left Rockstar, so therefor he loses the Rockstar backing and the Rockstar feel, not to mention the financial support. Rockstar games are popular because of the brand name and the experienced team they have together, not because of a few people. He's leaving that all behind in hopes of bringing some of what he's learned through them to this new game, which doesn't necessarily guarantee it any success. 

Secondly, the development is just beginning. From what I've read on it, there are no clear plans, just ideas.  It may turn out to be similar to Identity, or it may turn out to be a very different game with the same ideas. The great thing about games is that you can have multiple games of the same type, and each will be very different.

I'm certainly not counting out Identity, nor am I fearing for it at this point in time. I have no doubt the developers here know what they're doing, and will deliver us a great product. From what I've seen, they're already surpassing the customizability and creation that is allowed with any GTA game. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

Since the Developers of Identity already have created a lifeRP mod for Arma3, they know what they are doing. They are much further ahead in the development and have a great community to back them and give them great ideas which cannot happen in triple A games. Most people here will recognise this game as the pinochle of LifeRP games and the modules will be coming out soon, so the game will get abit more publicity therefore attracting a larger audience making it less prone to being overrun by 'everywhere'. 

Are you crazy thats the former president of rockstar the maker of GTA series without him there will be no gta. so he will make a really big game as he got more than 1500 followers on twitter in the first day also go check youtube, ign have announced it and are making attention on it now

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cops6829 said:

Are you crazy thats the former president of rockstar the maker of GTA series without him there will be no gta. so he will make a really big game as he got more than 1500 followers on twitter in the first day also go check youtube, ign have announced it and are making attention on it now

This is what I fear. Although Identity is going to be the better game (I'm absolutely positive about that btw, with a community like this and the sheer determination and work ethic this team has been displaying, I have no doubts it will make gaming history), I fear that Everywhere may eat up some of the attention and audience that otherwise could have been led towards Identity. I sincerely hope Everywhere turns out to be a flop (lol) so that way it's audience will be directed towards Identity and experience what quality RPG's have to offer.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, KingBen1223 said:

This is what I fear. Although Identity is going to be the better game (I'm absolutely positive about that btw, with a community like this and the sheer determination and work ethic this team has been displaying, I have no doubts it will make gaming history), I fear that Everywhere may eat up some of the attention and audience that otherwise could have been led towards Identity. I sincerely hope Everywhere turns out to be a flop (lol) so that way it's audience will be directed towards Identity and experience what quality RPG's have to offer.

yeah

This should be a warning to the devs to at least give us something tangible soon before other games like everywhere take up all the attention(not saying this to be an ass its just a fact)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Luck said:

This should be a warning to the devs to at least give us something tangible soon before other games like everywhere take up all the attention(not saying this to be an ass its just a fact)

The big problem that is the game "everywhere" made its first video then we are screwed !!! because the problem is not about if there are 2 games that are the same. the problem is the attention that "everywhere" is going to take more than identity while identity is the first of this genre idea. identity should make a really good ,fast video about the game or all the big news like ign gamespot polygon will go after everywhere.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, cops6829 said:

It will be more of a cops V robbers type of game with micro transactions and paid DLC. Won't be as original. 

7 minutes ago, cops6829 said:

The big problem that is the game "everywhere" made its first video then we are screwed !!! because the problem is not about if there are 2 games that are the same. the problem is the attention that "everywhere" is going to take more than identity while identity is the first of this genre idea. identity should make a really good ,fast video about the game or all the big news like ign gamespot polygon will go after everywhere.

BIG Youtuber Roleplayers like PSI Syndicate will play Identity and give it some publicity, plus the modules will give it publicly on YouTube aswell. 

10 minutes ago, Luck said:

The scary part is if the game everywhere made a really good ambitious video about their game , i think some of identity community will leave identity and go support the everywhere game because of a good video about the game. we know there are some people here in the forums are sick of waiting for a video or a progress viewing and they might leave.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kaitlyn said:

Not a problem from what I can see. First off, he left Rockstar, so therefor he loses the Rockstar backing and the Rockstar feel, not to mention the financial support. Rockstar games are popular because of the brand name and the experienced team they have together, not because of a few people. He's leaving that all behind in hopes of bringing some of what he's learned through them to this new game, which doesn't necessarily guarantee it any success. 

Secondly, the development is just beginning. From what I've read on it, there are no clear plans, just ideas.  It may turn out to be similar to Identity, or it may turn out to be a very different game with the same ideas. The great thing about games is that you can have multiple games of the same type, and each will be very different.

I'm certainly not counting out Identity, nor am I fearing for it at this point in time. I have no doubt the developers here know what they're doing, and will deliver us a great product. From what I've seen, they're already surpassing the customizability and creation that is allowed with any GTA game. 

Great response. 

5 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

BIG Youtuber Roleplayers like PSI Syndicate will play Identity and give it some publicity, plus the modules will give it publicly on YouTube aswell. 

They will play the game when it comes out but everywhere already has 35 people working on it go check their website and they will release some footage of the game after a week

4 minutes ago, cops6829 said:

They will play the game when it comes out but everywhere already has 35 people working on it go check their website and they will release some footage of the game after a week

It's still far behind Identity. Identity is releasing modules very soon. Also they are most likely going to give beta around Q3  of this year. It will most likely release the start of 2018. Then it will get lots of players and money took keep on updating. People won't just abandon the game, becuase the will be lots of hours put into playing and people will be apart of communities. Of course it will be competition, but if 'everywhere' does come out, will you still be playing Identity? Becuase I sure will. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

It's still far behind Identity. Identity is releasing modules very soon. Also they are most likely going to give beta around Q3  of this year. It will most likely release the start of 2018. Then it will get lots of players and money took keep on updating. People won't just abandon the game, becuase the will be lots of hours put into playing and people will be apart of communities. Of course it will be competition, but if 'everywhere' does come out, will you still be playing Identity? Becuase I sure will. 

No its not going to release the q3 of this year why are you saying false things they said it on power gaming interview that only town square mod is coming out this year and the swat is coming next year in early months and the racing mod is coming late because its complicated. the beta is not coming out this year its coming in early 2019

2 hours ago, cops6829 said:

No its not going to release the q3 of this year why are you saying false things they said it on power gaming interview that only town square mod is coming out this year and the swat is coming next year in early months and the racing mod is coming late because its complicated. the beta is not coming out this year its coming in early 2019

You are wrong. The said on PowerGaming7 that it will be closer because they have almost finished module 1 and a fair way through module 2. if the game is released after 2019, then they under estimated by a few years. I doubt that. 

51 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

You are wrong. The said on PowerGaming7 that it will be closer because they have almost finished module 1 and a fair way through module 2. if the game is released after 2019, then they under estimated by a few years. I doubt that. 

You are wrong, they said that the racing will take longer time and it wont release until its on mid 2018 they have to add alot of work in the map terrain. Go see the interview or your just stupid and the game beta will not come out this year or 2018

7 hours ago, Jackabm said:

Also they are most likely going to give beta around Q3  of this year. It will most likely release the start of 2018.

6 hours ago, cops6829 said:

4 hours ago, Jackabm said:

4 hours ago, cops6829 said:

You are wrong, they said that the racing will take longer time and it wont release until its on mid 2018 they have to add alot of work in the map terrain. Go see the interview or your just stupid and the game beta will not come out this year or 2018

Hello guys, you both seem to be having a fight over who is right or wrong, well i will tell you. @cops6829 is closer to the truth.

1. The 1st module and 2nd module will release close together but the 3rd module (Racing) will take longer as it is a bit more complicated stuff and they could encounter things they have not anticipated for being that will be release by the end of this year or early next year.

2. Beta is said to be Early 2018

3. This leaves the Full Game to be Mid 2018 or after.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello guys, you both seem to be having a fight over who is right or wrong, well i will tell you. @cops6829 is closer to the truth.

1. The 1st module and 2nd module will release close together but the 3rd module (Racing) will take longer as it is a bit more complicated stuff and they could encounter things they have not anticipated for being that will be release by the end of this year or early next year.

so your saying that all modules coming this year and in Jan,Feb,march 2018 the beta will come out? wow thats fast

5 minutes ago, cops6829 said:

so your saying that all modules coming this year and in Jan,Feb,march 2018 the beta will come out? wow thats fast

I am saying that they said "hopefully" this year for the racing modules, sorry for the confusion.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

They must have changed what they said on their Twitter. 

7 hours ago, Jackabm said:

They must have changed what they said on their Twitter. 

They did, they initially gave different dates, but after time went on said they would need more time since progress wasn't advancing at the rate expected. 

• Like 1

There is an evident interest in this new kind of RPG MMO, so it was a question of time someone else would start something.

We, as gamers, should be happy about it. A bit of competition is what encourages speed, quality and fresh ideas in development.

And that doesn't mean we'll lose Identity. It means we'll have more to choose from. Better yet, we don't need to decide. As long as we have some room in the hard drive and the money you spend on some beers, we can have it all.

I don't see the problem at all. Now we got two games to play instead of one. If this was a problem, we should eliminate every new game since it gets peoples attention if they like what they see..

• Like 2