Dizzle

Where are YOU gonna live?

I'd love to live in some kind of stylish high-rise apartment complex. Can't wait for all the great opportunities this game will offer!

I'll be living in a tent or under a tree until I can buy a nice house in the country side somewhere, maybe a farm

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 666MuTant666 said:

My character will be living outside town in a safe mansion but he will be driving alot to town for business 

Ofcourse he will

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mark said:

I will live in a cardboard box by a dumpster down an urban alleyway. :)

i'll buy you dinner if I see you. :D

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

i'll buy you dinner if I see you. :D

No thanks, I don't indulge in cat food. That's for the strays...

hoping to find a house out in the forest, like the house in the gameplay, away from everything and everyone for when i need that 

Well, I will get robbed everyday because of this.

I'd keep the few personal items I own in the trunk of my car and also possible sleep there.

• Like 1

I dont know how much property will be in hilly or mountainous areas but I would perfer some sort of Log cabin or perhaps high end flat that provides a great view over a forest and maybe shows a city or town in the distance. A location that is ideal for hunting sounds very good to me :) Just step out and attempt to hunt some deer (poor Bambi :c). 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ZombieShock said:

I dont know how much property will be in hilly or mountainous areas but I would perfer some sort of Log cabin or perhaps high end flat that provides a great view over a forest and maybe shows a city or town in the distance. A location that is ideal for hunting sounds very good to me :) Just step out and attempt to hunt some deer (poor Bambi :c). 

You better buy that house fast, because I assume they will be very expensive 

• Like 1

I will be in the woods in a one room log cabin and my dually pickup truck. And own my own trucking business.

Edited by CumminsOutlaw

1 hour ago, Santoyo said:

Judging by what i'm planning on Role-playing, most likely in a large city in the ghetto :)

Exactly bruh. I'm gonna make a street gang, or just be in one. Seems like nobody else interested in street gangs.

• Like 1

I'm going to have a house on the tiny northern island, a bit of a commute to the office but I'll be able to work from home most days.

B_iiYswUYAEdAx-.jpg

Edited by Mike8789

I would hope to be living in a biggish house, not inner city but not deep country, some place towards the outer rims of a city.

This is an idea that i have had for quite some time now, and i do believe Identity is big enough (geographically) to allow for this sort of feature. I'm a big fan of Airstream trailers, so I'd love to see something along the lines of them implemented into Identity. Say for example, i own a house somewhere up North on the map, but want a base of operations away from home, Ex: the opposite side of the map? I could hitch up and head to a campground, and stop anywhere along the way to camp out. Or if a player doesn't want to be restricted to one area, their trailer could be used as an inexpensive, movable home. And the trailers themselves could be used as storage devices as well. And if for some reason this suggestion does end up in the game,i'd love to see this done all out, with color and interior customization options to make each trailer as unique as it's owner.

I know that towing a trailer around other players may have some unintended consequences, (T-Boned trailers, stolen trailers, easy robbery, etc...) or make this impossible due to the game's nature, but since i also never thought a game like identity could exist, i decided to put this idea out there anyway. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

• Like 2

I'm probably stay in anapartement for some time...then move in a smaller city (maybe near the sea) or in the forest. Depends on what I decide to be and do