Dizzle

Where are YOU gonna live?

6 minutes ago, Vix said:

Oh my GOOOOSH MLP!

mlfw8248-32180.gif

Yeah! Bronies for LIFE!!! Unless you're a pegasister, in which case MLP for LIFE.

I'm gonna buy a house out in the woods. Maybe near the coast. Remember you promised to go house shopping with me Vix. Then Kickapoo joined in and things got weird, anyway. Forest, maybe coastal.

6 minutes ago, mca0004 said:

Yeah! Bronies for LIFE!!! Unless you're a pegasister, in which case MLP for LIFE.

Yeah, I am a pegasis! :D Still MLP FRIGGIN RULES!

12 minutes ago, Vix said:

Yeah, I am a pegasis! :D Still MLP FRIGGIN RULES!

How did we get onto mlp from the original topic?

Live on a beachfront property or near a lake away from the big city, I've lived in the suburbs all my life :( 

I would probably try live in the city outskirts in a house that has a decent sized yard and privacy :P a peacefull location and good to park company vehicles. Itll probably be costly, wont it?

I think I'll live near the beach, making sure it's a beach facing the sunset for making it possible for a romantic night ;). Would be cool to live on an island maybe, I saw there were some on the concept art map although it would make the daily commute difficult :D 

First off, I'm team Fluttershy, MLP for the win!

Now I don't see where the Devs/Administration have answered this question but are we stuck with wherever our apartment is? Or can we relocate?

1 hour ago, Rozmere said:

First off, I'm team Fluttershy, MLP for the win!

YEAH! FLUTTERSHY IS BEST GODDAMN PONY!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, BigMike said:

I will live in a truck on the road...??

Well that brings up another question, and forgive me if this has already been asked but I haven't had a chance to read everything, there is a common image used on the Identity website that depicts a person near an RV, will there be things like RVs and trailers you can make your home?

I have mixed emotions about what I'm about to say but I think I would like it if unless you have a home that you go to, stay in a friends home, or pay for a cheap hotel when you log off your body becomes (after a certain amount of time) lootable. The reason I say a certain amount of time is because connections can be lost and emergencies can happen, I'm unfortunately prone to have either occur at any given time.

On the same note, if a character "falls asleep" (determined by X minutes of inactivity) they could pre-purchase cab service, or perhaps be locked up by police for the night, or taken to the hospital by a medic for the night, before something bad happens to them. Perhaps friends can allow you to auto-crash at their apartment.

Just some ideas.

6 hours ago, Rozmere said:

Well that brings up another question, and forgive me if this has already been asked but I haven't had a chance to read everything, there is a common image used on the Identity website that depicts a person near an RV, will there be things like RVs and trailers you can make your home?

They haven't really specified if RVs will exist but I can direct you to their twitter page and ask the devs yourself... @identityrpg. ?

I'm going to live in a large house, even a small house, as long as it has a nice property, walls, private back yard, maybe a pool, nice lawn, etc. And one not so close to middle of town, because i don't want to be all in the havoc of people. I want it to be quiet near my house. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rozmere said:

I have mixed emotions about what I'm about to say but I think I would like it if unless you have a home that you go to, stay in a friends home, or pay for a cheap hotel when you log off your body becomes (after a certain amount of time) lootable. The reason I say a certain amount of time is because connections can be lost and emergencies can happen, I'm unfortunately prone to have either occur at any given time.

On the same note, if a character "falls asleep" (determined by X minutes of inactivity) they could pre-purchase cab service, or perhaps be locked up by police for the night, or taken to the hospital by a medic for the night, before something bad happens to them. Perhaps friends can allow you to auto-crash at their apartment.

Just some ideas.

They said in a tweet when you log off and come back you spawn at your last "sync point" which is like your bed, friends bed etc

I wanna be in a main city, living in an apartment in a bad neighborhood. I'm all up for the crime aspect of the game.

A nice neighborhood, just outside the city would be nice c: If not, away from the city and hopefully somewhere secluded, a nice view or a farm. 

If I can afford to, I'd live in an apartment within the main city. Then locate myself somewhere quieter, when I have enough money.

I plan on  upgrading my pledge to the level of getting an apartment so I'll live there until I can afford to move