looper1235

Kop Killers

When the game comes out many people will be threats to cops, so in the future if you give me good pay and reason, I will ice a cop. Sometimes pro-bono....just gotta say for any cops in this part of the forum....watch out for me! :)

On 1/30/2017 at 6:01 PM, looper1235 said:

When the game comes out many people will be threats to cops, so in the future if you give me good pay and reason, I will ice a cop. Sometimes pro-bono....just gotta say for any cops in this part of the forum....watch out for me! :)

Everyone loves a tough guy, trouble is you going to have to shoot with a gun and not your mouth and getting a gun will be the first challenge, unless you plan on running them over or hitting them with a lump of wood or iron bar. Not sure you get to choose your cell colour or decoration either. Sounds to me you may well be spending a lot of time in a cell...!!! :P

Edited by Asbo

34 minutes ago, Asbo said:

Everyone loves a tough guy, trouble is you going to have to shoot with a gun and not your mouth and getting a gun will be the first challenge, unless you plan on running them over or hitting them with a lump of wood or iron bar. Not sure you get to choose your cell colour or decoration either. Sounds to me you may well be spending a lot of time in a cell...!!! :P

Everybody want's to be a 1%er, until it's time to do some 1%er shit. 

• Like 1

On 2/21/2017 at 5:52 PM, Micky_Tohmpson said:

On 2/21/2017 at 5:52 PM, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Prrobably but I. Ould care less about get caught

On 2/21/2017 at 5:21 PM, Asbo said:

Probably but once I have the money anything is possible!