Twinky2208

The real reason behind my gang/business PLEASE READ!""""

Hi everyone, 

There has been some controversy over my recently created posts and I know want to shine some light onto the matter and explain how it will work and how it will operate. I need to get the point across that I will not be starting all out war as soon as I enter the game, it seems that way from what I have been saying on my other posts but that's purely for role play. The aim of my gang and business is to help the lower class people that feel singled out this can be due to having a job they don't like and want to start a new profession and we train them not to necessarily do illegal things, I have been recently talking to a friend of mine I have came in contact with about him starting a trucking business and we will work in conjunction to other professions we are kind of like a work agency that works undercover from the law dipping into some illegal business. So say if someones a framer for a person and they don't like where their job is going or again for role play purposes he's being pushed around and feels like he's worthless because a game this realistic can probably upset some people to lets be honest and they might feel left out like they don't have a place in this world and we will help them out to peruse a career path they want like a stock taker or selling items over the phone so we will contact a business that deals with this and help the person or persons that want this career and this is the sort of stuff I am aiming to accomplish I want to make everyone chose the path they want and sometimes they need a little help. Like I keep saying we are about the little people and want to have a fair chance and that's where the revolution idea came about the little people being suppressed by the government and the rich so we give a little back to the people who really matter. So know on to the illegal part.... We will start off as a gang selling drugs helping people/small business getting going cause sometimes its easy with a little push or maybe a little torture if someones bossing them around and no reverting back to my friend with his trucking business because of the help I give him he will therefore return the favor and help me out by doing drops for me with my drugs sending them from the factory to the buyer so you can kind of relate me to Negan from the walking dead. I scratch your back, you scratch my back. So moving on we will also try to unite the criminals and try to use our forces we have on people and the government to benefit the whole server we aren't just going to be declaring war every five minutes we will  help anyone and everyone but we have to apply some force and might have to get our hands dirty once in a while to get where we want to be and Also I don't want to be classed as a leader I want EVERYONE in my gang/business to be equal and have the same rights as anyone because I am fair and believe people deserve a voice this is where my anger with the rich and powerful comes in but I've already covered that. So no I am not some kind of villain and some kind of mad man who takes crack I am just an average guy with a voice who was also pushed to the side cause since my posts have been created people have been pushing me away and Me myself feel segregated from people who I shall not name. But I WILL NOT under any circumstance leave anyone who feels lonely and feel like they are not being listened to and I will help them get to where they want to be! so if you feel like you're alone you are not because you are one, you are with me. you are my family and we will destroy the barrier between what the government restrict our creativity.

So now onto what my business will look like from a working prospective

This image below shows a diagram or business process at they are called.

First step model: this is how I will model my gang and business and Start my recruiting and getting other gangs on boar basically spreading my wings meeting new people telling them about my cause, also giving people roles and helping them earn professions. Illegal part now firstly we will start with smaller drugs just doing smaller deliveries not making massive batch and earning huge amounts of money but it will help kick start my business.

Second step implement: This step will be put in place when I am backed by other like small business that want to grow and small gangs that need a purpose. So we will start branching out completing tasks for people or businesses either if its helping someone get their voice heard or a trucking company that needs to be protected form thieves stopping them in the road. Illegal part also now when the drugs have finally been bought or grown we will start sending them out to clients and suppliers.

Third step Execute: This is where we will carry out specif role more efficient and more often and we will reach are maximum performance as a group now being known and people are starting to take an interest.

Fourth step Monitor: Myself and some other members that I can trust we will monitor how people are getting on like seeing if the little man we talked about who wanted to be come a stock taker has actually achieved what he wanted and got where he wants to be and if not we will come back and help him get there because we don't leave people to fail. With the illegal side we will see if gangs we work with are co operating properly and if not we will give them warnings and if continued consequences will be met.

fifth and final step Optimize: This is our final step where we are starting to branch out with bigger businesses and clients helping more people out also having more members and this is where we take a look at what we can improve to the community even if its like adding nice public areas to deprived places and also we will take a look at as a organisation as a whole what we can improve on and how we can make things better for people and the community. Illegal stuff again, this is where we will move onto bigger drugs making a lot more money and supplying bigger demands and eventually being the biggest supplier of drugs.   

Image result for business process steps

How we make a profit: so buy now I haven't mention a single thing about me making a wage other than what I/we earn from the drugs and other criminal activities and that's because I don't we don't take off the community only ask favors now and then just so we still have power and authority this keeps us on the map and we will continue to grow eventually becoming a huge business which offers and helps people get millions of jobs all over the map eventually making the whole population more wealthy and giving them more freedom and yes i know i hate the wealthy and the powerful but this is how a business ends up so I was always going to end up contradicting myself. So my money will be earn from other gangs pulling off jobs and we will only get our hands dirty if we have to so I aim to control certain areas of the map which the law will not dare to operate in and a trade route so I can ship or drive my goods (insane amounts of cocaine) across the map and then give the product to smaller gangs to deliver which will also give them a bit of money cause I was planning on taking 70% of what they earn still leaving them with a huge sum of money and then I will help out the community by building and creating fun public activities and helping people with their property. You can say im sort of like Pablo escobar also, anyway thank you for your time and listening to what I have to say and im also very sorry if my other posts might have caused offence to anybody and I would love some feed back on this if you can be bothered reading it all just because I put a lot of time into this and would love if people could get behind me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Which is nobody then

You seem like you're from Manchester its a big city about an hour away from me very grim and not very happy people 

5 minutes ago, Twinky2208 said:

You seem like you're from Manchester its a big city about an hour away from me very grim and not very happy people 

Interesting, I wonder how you found that out then...

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

Which is nobody then

Oh right I am nobody then? I just read everything even if I am interested or not xD

Boredom is something which lets you do most things, but I just read everything to see what people's ideas are in general even if it is baloney. (Not saying this or whatever) Time to read.

Edit:

You need to add punctuation, check spellings and grammar. That first blob of text needs to be split into paragraphs. Everything is good but you need to look over it and split it up and re-word it where necessary!

Edited by JamesLuck01
Feedback

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Oh right I am nobody then? I just read everything even if I am interested or not xD

Boredom is something which lets you do most things, but I just read everything to see what people's ideas are in general even if it is baloney. (Not saying this or whatever) Time to read.

Edit:

You need to add punctuation, check spellings and grammar. That first blob of text needs to be split into paragraphs. Everything is good but you need to look over it and split it up and re-word it where necessary!

TLDR? I doubt his idea is that complicated. Can you condense what he said?

I see what you're saying, but try to organize the post and thought a bit better. It's sorta a word jumble, and can be hard to understand without some punctuation and breaks in the sentences / paragraphs.

But you do have a neat, little idea! I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 1