watsky

Corruption? at police

Is it possible that if u are a police officer and then u make it to swat or whatever can it possible be that u can be a corrupt cop?

and if so what type off crimes can i participate in at the precinct?

40 minutes ago, watsky said:

Is it possible that if u are a police officer and then u make it to swat or whatever can it possible be that u can be a corrupt cop?

Well, it's been talked about and I think they said a no go on the corrupt cop thing a few months ago. I could be mistaken so don't take my word for it.

I think the only corrupted thing you will be able to do as a cop in the game will be to turn the blind eye, or accept money to keep your mouth shut or lie etc. Small stuff like that. Hiding or place evidence I don't think you can be able to do. But maybe it will change in the future. 

Edited by CraftyMankii
  • Like 1

On 30/01/2017 at 5:05 AM, watsky said:

1 hour ago, Philosophy said:

This is a pathetic idea, any corrupt cops I find on this server co-operating with criminals I'll shoot myself.

In the official servers, no one can be a corrupt cop. There will be a system to prevent that!

Obviously there is no method of 100% blocking communication between two people on the internet. It's as easy as being in the same Discord and alerting the Criminals to, for just one example, an incoming Police presence.

I do however imagine that the punishment for proof of corruption is severe. 

Edited by TrashmanBones
  • Like 1

No corrupt cops. Well that's a relief. We have too much of that crap here in the real world. We go to virtual worlds to escape harsh realities such as that. Sign me up.

Side note: After hearing that bit of good news, I think my career in Identity will be law enforcement. I don't plan on enlisting to be a jackass, I plan on doing it for the honor.

Edited by Mentality
  • Like 1