Twinky2208

I will give the people what they want!

Hi everyone,

I am twinky a gang leader of the desperadoes and a rebellion leader. so now you know who i am and what i do i would just like to take a moment to tell you all one day i will own you and rule you because i will have the commntie on my side i dont just look after the wealthy and the powerful i look after the small man you dont listen to thats what will be your down fall so i will watch as this job takes toll on you and eventually you become despised by the whole globe and then i will merely just step in from the shadows and create an empire and a civilization the last the time of earth. Thank you for your time I cant wait to see how long it takes for you to crumble and i will build this empire  from the ground up!

45aa06215cbca6fa58f4a8ed18fffde5.jpg

Dear Mr. ... eh... Twinky,

First off, thank you for your eloquent language and fond use of punctuation throughout your message. This made for an interesting read!

Secondly, I'd like to mention that your statements seem slightly on the harsh side and could, and would, trigger likeminded responses.
It is in that light that I feel confident to present to you my personal phallus, lest you perform a succulent gobble on it.

Holding you in the highest regard, I greet you,

Barry L. Crow

• Like 1

As governor I will make sure scum like you will be behind bars or the alternative. I will not have a dictator or a "gang leader" rule the great Island of Identity!