Twinky2208

I am the nightmare of the law I will destroy you

Hey everyone I am new here just wanting to have some banter and cant wait to the game comes out get on me if you want to start doing heavy cocaine and heroine so yeah come on my brothers join arms with me an we will fight the law and trump and be united as one and we will take back the land we are destined to own. SO IF YOU WANT A VOICE JOIN MEEEEEEE come on my freedom fighters Join the revolution.I am classed as an immigrant just for being a man with super human abilities this is how they treat me together we will join arms from all corners of the globe and unite under one banner and we will take back was is are now if anyone else is with me say I, I CANT HEAR YOU SAY I ARGHHHHHHHHHh COME ON MY ARMY WE WILL BE THE NIGHTMARE OF THE LAW. My friends, my family, my brothers I know you will not let me down.  I have left my calling card attached you will sure to be seeing that around town sooner or later.

45aa06215cbca6fa58f4a8ed18fffde5.jpg

Lol I have seen many like you come around different communities and yes they tend to disappear to a small room called a cell.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kracken said:

Lol I have seen many like you come around different communities and yes they tend to disappear to a small room called a cell.

You know my name now. But I will be the unseen one hidden in the shadows giving back to the community and helping people make a living the law is merely but a barrier for creativity. And I might disappear but I will never be locked inside a cell I shall be in the shadows watching your every move. FOR THE DESPERADOES 

18 hours ago, Twinky2208 said:

Hey everyone I am new here just wanting to have some banter and cant wait to the game comes out get on me if you want to start doing heavy cocaine and heroine so yeah come on my brothers join arms with me an we will fight the law and trump and be united as one and we will take back the land we are destined to own. SO IF YOU WANT A VOICE JOIN MEEEEEEE come on my freedom fighters Join the revolution.I am classed as an immigrant just for being a man with super human abilities this is how they treat me together we will join arms from all corners of the globe and unite under one banner and we will take back was is are now if anyone else is with me say I, I CANT HEAR YOU SAY I ARGHHHHHHHHHh COME ON MY ARMY WE WILL BE THE NIGHTMARE OF THE LAW. My friends, my family, my brothers I know you will not let me down.  I have left my calling card attached you will sure to be seeing that around town sooner or later.

Imma ice you.

• Like 1

@Trashman This thread is 5 months old. Last activity from the OP was a day after @looper1235 said he was going to Ice him. So I guess it's safe to say he succeeded. And it's probably better to let the dead stay dead. ;) 

• Like 1

On 06/05/2017 at 11:02 PM, Norway174 said:

@Trashman This thread is 5 months old. Last activity from the OP was a day after @looper1235 said he was going to Ice him. So I guess it's safe to say he succeeded. And it's probably better to let the dead stay dead. ;) 

Agreed