Twinky2208

JOIN THE REVOLUTION, I AM A GOD, I AM YOUR LEADER, I AM THE REBELLION

Hey everyone I am new here just wanting to have some banter and cant wait to the game comes out get on me if you want to start doing heavy cocaine and heroine so yeah come on my brothers join arms with me an we will fight the law and trump and be united as one and we will take back the land we are destined to own. SO IF YOU WANT A VOICE JOIN MEEEEEEE come on my freedom fighters Join the revolution.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PowerGaming7 said:

Welcome! And where do I sign up?

You are already signed up my friend we will be the nightmare of the law, I am classed as an immigrant just for being a man with super human abilities this is how they treat me together we will join arms from all corners of the globe and unite under one banner and we will take back was is are now if anyone else is with me say I, I CANT HEAR YOU SAY I ARGHHHHHHHHHh COME ON MY ARMY WE WILL BE THE NIGHTMARE OF THE LAW. My friends, my family, my brothers I know you will not let me down. 

• Like 1

I NEED SOME ONE TO CREATE ME A BANNER OF WAR WE CAN CHARGE INTO BATTLE WITH

I am twinky the heroine addicted meth dealing gun slinging mad man and I will unite the barriers between poor and rich and we will all be equal there is no discrimination in my domain you are who you are and we accept that you are not classed as "immigrant" in my lands you are classed as family my brothers my sisters and i am your farther.

I will need all the help I can get I need you to join me I need you to spread the name Desperadoes everywhere you can that is the name of our organisation so spread the word the Desperadoes are in town and we will do what is right in this world.

I have recruited a few members we are growing within minutes my brothers soon enough we will be strong enough and no one will take us out.

45aa06215cbca6fa58f4a8ed18fffde5.jpg

@Twinky2208 stop the spam on your post, your not allowed to post multiple time like how you have. 

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

11 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

@Twinky2208 stop the spam on your post, your not allowed to post multiple time like how you have. 

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Sorry my dear friend but I am merely trying to get supporters for my rebellion I will not under any circumstances give up what is dear to me and will not back down to the law and I was simply updating my post to let my followers know what is going on but I will take what you have said on board and calm down on the posts but for my friend...... FOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR THE REBELLION. 

5 minutes ago, Twinky2208 said:

Sorry my dear friend but I am merely trying to get supporters for my rebellion I will not under any circumstances give up what is dear to me and will not back down to the law and I was simply updating my post to let my followers know what is going on but I will take what you have said on board and calm down on the posts but for my friend...... FOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR THE REBELLION. 

Just wait till someone replies then you can add another post after that, but don't post like multiple times in a row.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Just wait till someone replies then you can add another post after that, but don't post like multiple times in a row.

I understand you are doing your job but I am merely trying to add a bit of spice to the community and give the people what they want. I am their leader. I am fair. can i get a for the rebellion my friend?

I understand you are doing your job but I am merely trying to add a bit of spice to the community and give the people what they want. I am their leader. I am fair. can i get a for the rebellion my friend?

I am not a moderator, just a community member who helps.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I am not a moderator, just a community member who helps.

Okay I understand my good sir but just join in on the role play huh. Now For the rebellion and bow to me 

I now have the support of many we are doing well my brothers. For the rebellion.

Edited by Twinky2208

First off: Welcome dude. Second off: What the actual f*ck?! This is a GAME forum, not some crazy political slander site! (No, I am not defending Trump, I absolutely despise the man) Look, I'm not saying you shouldn't have your own opinions, but this isn't the place to state them. This is a community where people are trying to make connections with other people that will impact the way they play Identity. You may have some supporters, and that must be sooo great, but there are a lot more people on the forum buddy. Some things you said, like calling yourself a god, even if it's for roleplay, may upset some people, people who could influence the game for you. If you want to play the game your way, maybe you should be considerate of other people and their cultures. Also, what the heck are you going to rebel against? As far as I know, the game won't work like that.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, AlphaWolf13 said:

First off: Welcome dude. Second off: What the actual f*ck?! This is a GAME forum, not some crazy political slander site! (No, I am not defending Trump, I absolutely despise the man) Look, I'm not saying you shouldn't have your own opinions, but this isn't the place to state them. This is a community where people are trying to make connections with other people that will impact the way they play Identity. You may have some supporters, and that must be sooo great, but there are a lot more people on the forum buddy. Some things you said, like calling yourself a god, even if it's for roleplay, may upset some people, people who could influence the game for you. If you want to play the game your way, maybe you should be considerate of other people and their cultures. Also, what the heck are you going to rebel against? As far as I know, the game won't work like that.

Well firstly I will be rebelling against the law and the upper class people who look down on the small people and I will protect the people who cant afford to be protected and secondly the thing with trump. im guessing if there is a president role someone will get it and therefor i was saying i would rebel against the president. And its a bit silly saying calling myself a god is going to offend some people.

11 minutes ago, Kracken said:

Joke group : )

There is nothing te joke about with this group. we are one. we are brothers. we are united and we will watch you fall.

Edited by Twinky2208

40 minutes ago, Twinky2208 said:

There is nothing te joke about with this group. we are one. we are brothers. we are united and we will watch you fall.

Okay, but why start a revolution when there's nothing to revolt against. We haven't set any rules and haven't taken away your privileges. So why become a rebellious group?

7 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Okay, but why start a revolution when there's nothing to revolt against. We haven't set any rules and haven't taken away your privileges. So why become a rebellious group?

From the get go even in the forums theres a diversity of the players and some players may feel left out and might not have anyone or feel like  they dont fit into a group and we are here to help them people. we arent a organisation built on destroying everything we are here to help the little people who feel left out giving them a life and giving them a family. and so forth a rebellion as been created for the split between the player base.

Edited by Twinky2208
  • Like 1

From the get go even in the forums theres a diversity of the players and some players may feel left out and might not have anyone or feel like  they dont fit into a group and we are here to help them people. we arent a organisation built on destroying everything we are here to help the little people who feel left out giving them a life and giving them a family. and so forth a rebellion as been created for the split between the player base.

That's actually very reasonable. I'm not against your movement, good on you for helping new players feel welcomed. I hope all goes well.

So basically you're a gang revolting against the Government because you believe it's not in their right or their land to take, although technically the Government (if I am correct) will be American based making it a Government for the people, by the people? Let's say you somehow manage to "take over", what then? Would you then become a Government in a sense, ultimately turning into what you fought against? (imagine another gang like yours then coming in, the dilemma lol) Would you ultimately earn your riches thus becoming the rich leading you to look down on those whom do not believe in your cause, those who are not as rich and powerful?

Question, what makes you think it is in your right to "take back" the land? What makes you think it belongs to you? No offense, I just think that sounds like power gaming. What happens when another group comes in claiming it's actually their land? Or the house you just bought is their house because of whatever alibi they concocted?

A Government is structured to create order and fairness, you describe it as an evil unjust system of corruption and horrors unconceivable to the human consciousness; Ultimately though, a Government (or stance, for that matter) is only as good as the people who run it. I wouldn't join a community and revolt against a perfectly fair, justful, caring, and rightfully run Government just because you claim the land belongs to you, that everyone else is evil and the rich are condescending arrogant monsters.. the rich provide jobs for the poor.. and you can't deny having money comes with power and with power responsibility, it represents a person who stood against the system and against all odds climbed their way to the top; A person with skill, strength, intellect, persistence.. or maybe it was just given to them.

Just a thought, I would highly discourage aggression unless absolutely necessary.. like they say, know your enemy, don't just go based off of assumptions, mold your character in its given environment. Do you really need to hurt innocent officer's of the law or even innocent bystanders just trying to do their job, pay their bills, even feed their families? People have responsibilities, lives and other people and things to consider..

Edited by Hill
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hill said:

So basically you're a gang revolting against the Government because you believe it's not in their right or their land to take, although technically the Government (if I am correct) will be American based making it a Government for the people, by the people? Let's say you somehow manage to "take over", what then? Would you then become a Government in a sense, ultimately turning into what you fought against? Would you ultimately earn your riches thus becoming the rich leading you to look down on those whom do not believe in your cause, those who are not as rich and powerful?

Question, what makes you think it is in your right to "take back" the land? What makes you think it belongs to you? No offense, I just think that sounds like power gaming. What happens when another group comes in claiming it's actually their land? Or the house you just bought is their house because of whatever alibi they concocted?

A Government is structured to create order and fairness, you describe it as an evil unjust system of corruption and horrors unconceivable to the human consciousness; Ultimately though, a Government (or stance, for that matter) is only as good as the people who run it. I wouldn't join a community and revolt against a perfectly fair, justful, caring, and rightfully run Government just because you claim the land belongs to you, that everyone else is evil and the rich are condescending arrogant monsters.. the rich provide jobs for the poor.. and you can't deny having money comes with power and with power responsibility, it represents a person who stood against the system and against all odds climbed his way to the top, skill, strength, intellect, persistence.. or maybe it was just given to them.

Just a thought, I would highly discourage aggression unless absolutely necessary.. like they say, know your enemy, don't just go based off of assumptions, mold your character in its given environment; Do you really need to hurt innocent officer's of the law or even innocent bystanders just trying to do their job, pay their bills, even feed their families? People have responsibilities, lives and other people and things to consider..

Well it's been decided that the Government won't be based around any pre existing one. At least not from what I've read and seen. Technically it's up to the government on that server. But I'd like to think we make it the way we want it.

• Like 1