DanDud88

Leslie Benzies "Everywhere"

25 minutes ago, DanDud88 said:

It sounds like this new game thats been anounced by the former producer of GTA called "Everywhere" is trying to be like identity.

http://venturebeat.com/2017/01/26/why-grand-theft-auto-veteran-leslie-benzies-started-his-new-game-studio/

As much as they will have a bigger team, Identity is going to be better because, it's passion what drives them to make it! (My opinion)

They are more in it for the money and not to give the game of a life time. (My opinion) but I could be wrong.

@HairyGrenade This should be in Off Topic because this is not a post on Identity

Leslie Benzies on his project: I can't say anything but it's gonna be cool in every way.

... m-hm.

6 hours ago, Xilion said:

Leslie Benzies on his project: I can't say anything but it's gonna be cool in every way.

... m-hm.

Isn't that what the makers of No Mans Sky said? Haha. We're in for a treat

• Like 1

also boasts one of the shittiest websites in video game history. Next to no information is given, and yes while I understand it has just been recently announce, and I mean really recently announced, you still need to have more than a sentence before launching a website!

Nice intro into the website though I'll admit...

http://www.everywhere.game/

Edited by KingBen1223

From the website:

A video game that simulates and fuses the real world with the virtual. Live your own stories as you live in ours.

This sounds:

- Like a Second Life clone;
- Like "Pay to get these items to look cool";
- somewhat stalkerishly creepy;
- Like Pokémon Go! (and hey, that was a success for 45 minutes, right?)