Sign in to follow this  
AzrialTide

Police Scanner

I think with the cops having a radio system there should be Police Scanners so Criminals or just curious citizens can listen in.

19 minutes ago, AzrialTide said:

I think with the cops having a radio system there should be Police Scanners so Criminals or just curious citizens can listen in.

Thats not great idea from my point

1 hour ago, AzrialTide said:

Why not?

Because it will be a bit too easy for criminals to escape the police if they had something like this, they would know where the police were looking would escape or hide easily but it could definitely bring more good role play to it.

I was really thinking of it for the Roleplay aspect of it but yeah I can see it making it to easy to get away.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AzrialTide said:

I was really thinking of it for the Roleplay aspect of it but yeah I can see it making it to easy to get away.

Possibly as an option for a private server to have that ability. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jackabm said:

Possibly as an option for a private server to have that ability. 

That would be great.

On 1/28/2017 at 6:51 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Because it will be a bit too easy for criminals to escape the police if they had something like this, they would know where the police were looking would escape or hide easily but it could definitely bring more good role play to it.

Im not quite sure how true that is, ppl have scanners in the real world, and if that many ppl got away bank robbery would be more prevalent, it can definitely help. But u cant turn invisible, if ur surrounded having a scanner wont save you

22 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Im not quite sure how true that is, ppl have scanners in the real world, and if that many ppl got away bank robbery would be more prevalent, it can definitely help. But u cant turn invisible, if ur surrounded having a scanner wont save you

I didn't say "Bank" robbery. I said if he is hiding and they get close, he could just get away and hide another place easily.

On 1/28/2017 at 10:56 PM, AzrialTide said:

-Support

I think this would get abused and Criminals would have an unfair advantage through this. 

-Noe Rock