Sign in to follow this  
SeamusMcMasters

Gestures - A Must

If there is one thing that will always help with immersion, it's gestures.  

General talking gestures (movement of hands our front),

wave (steady hand up and the moving hand),

hands on head,

face palm,

laugh (hands on stomach or flailing,

Surprise (hand over mouth), 

Cheering,

Point,

If you see some Arma communities they have generic military gestures which people try to use.  I feel the abInsert other media ove are a must to not only keep the immersion factor, but general communication would flow better and provide better RP situations.  I really hope you consider this suggestion if you haven't already so that we may have some great RP scenarios involving gestures.

• Like 2

If they add one player gestures, they should add multiplayer gestures like Handshake, Highfive, Rock Paper Scissors, etc.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MarvinForman1 said:

I would like to see some dancing gestures/emotes as this would also help with immersion.

I think it would do the opposite. Arma does it right, but I dont see how me walking down the street and seeing someone instantly break into a dance animation with the same animation as everyone else around them it would actually take away the sincerity of the roleplay and make it seem more like a joke. If you have ever played Gmod you will know how bad it is with full body moving emotes.

• Like 1

It's a must. If they don't have it during launch, they will eventually add it into the game. Great Idea!

Perhaps location-based emotions would help. I.e. dancing would not work outside but would work in a club.

I agree though; gestures are a must.

• Like 1