BobbyCruz

Bobby Cruz, Candidate for Governor

Hello to all of you at the Board Room!

I would like to formally introduce myself. My name is Bobby Cruz, and I am running for governor. Business, both big, small, corporate, and family-owned, are the foundation of our community. An immense amount of money is flowing through your businesses, growing the economy and allowing you to provide great products and services to the citizens of Identity!

As a new candidate for Governor, I wanted to stop by and ask a few questions to the business people of Identity on how our campaign can better help to support you. Here they are: 

What is a reasonable tax percentage for businesses? 
Do you think that businesses should have a flat tax rate or should they vary depending on income? 
What do you think about a governmental business start-up support program? (government subsidized loans to help citizens start their own business)

Thank you for your time! I look forward to working with you all. 

All the best,
Bobby Cruz

Edited by BobbyCruz

Wrong section of the forums bud. And as stated above people don't take too kindly to people who advertise where advertisements of this sort don't belong. The same business questions could easily be asked in the political section of the forums.