BobbyCruz

Bobby Cruz for Governor!

5 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

I will definitely vote for you.

Good job Bobby, with people posting like this you'll build quite the fanbase of voters!

• Like 2

On 4/3/2017 at 8:00 AM, Judgement said:

You've wrote an exceptional thread and I applaud you for that but, what makes you different from everyone else applying for Governor?

They all have the same ideas but different ways to present them so why should you be picked?

I wish you the best luck nevertheless :)

This is a great question. First, I'd like to thank you for your kind comments!

It's rather difficult to try and distinguish myself from other governors on the forums and since the game is so early in development. It is unclear what exactly will be modifiable in politics. However, I believe that my platform, Involvement, Ideas and Impact, separates me from other candidates. One of the biggest aspects of my campaign and subsequent election, if I am elected, is the involvement of the citizens. Hearing from them directly will be absolutely necessary in creating a government that serves the people.  

As far as distinguishing myself as an individual, I don't plan to have any business or other entities in the game. I know that some other candidates already have those set up, which is perfectly fine, but I believe that by me not having any other entities eliminates accusations of corruption or conflicts of interest. I plan to live a modest lifestyle and put in an immense amount of work into my career as a politician even if I am not elected Governor. Thank you again for the question! I apologize for my late response, I've been quite busy with school and work. Feel free to ask me anything else though, I appreciate it!

On 4/3/2017 at 2:59 PM, njayminsim1115 said:

I will definitely vote for you.

Thank you for your support sir!

After a long hiatus due to school and work, I am back to the forums:) I am glad to see politics really gaining some traction in Identity. 

Great post, very in-depth campaign page that outlines your platform, stances, and emphasis on citizen involvement. I have researched most of the other candidates and I have found you to be miles beyond the rest, in my opinion. I love the Involvement, Ideas, Impact part of your campaign and am looking forward to seeing you accomplish things in Identity politics!

You have my full support, Mr. Cruz!

• Like 1