KenBlackout

Experienced Police Officer

Hello all of the Identity police community, my name is Ken I spent five years as a military police officer and would love to assist here. I have read many of you're posts over the past few days and seen many questions I could assist with along with the real life aspect. Tactical movements, communications, FPO (Force Protection Operations) and then yeah then general policing the everyday citizen. Myself and my girlfriend (Ayala) are both on the forums so feel free to contact either one of us. Hoo Yah  

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Kracken said:

Hello all of the Identity police community, my name is Ken I spent five years as a military police officer and would love to assist here. I have read many of you're posts over the past few days and seen many questions I could assist with along with the real life aspect. Tactical movements, communications, FPO (Force Protection Operations) and then yeah then general policing the everyday citizen. Myself and my girlfriend (Ayala) are both on the forums so feel free to contact either one of us. Hoo Yah  

Your a  real cop? Have you ever shot and killed someone?

Hey Kracken! Welcome to the Identity community! People like yourself with experience in law enforcement will be a healthy benefit to the police career in this game. We hope we'll receive your approval by hopefully doing a good job representing law enforcement in Identity!

• Like 7

I'm an officer in my local city, I'm not super active on the forums though. If you have any questions regarding policing in general just let me know. 

• Like 2

On 1/27/2017 at 10:49 PM, Motown said:

Hey Kracken! Welcome to the Identity community! People like yourself with experience in law enforcement will be a healthy benefit to the police career in this game. We hope we'll receive your approval by hopefully doing a good job representing law enforcement in Identity!

Thank you Motown I am very excited to see that aspect of this game and the function of police within the community. 

Hello Kracken, and Identity community, 

My name is Nate and I myself am currently working as a Military Police officer. Though I haven't been in for long I've learned very key elements on enforcing the law, conducting large operations, community policing and in general how to be a great police officer. Hopefully when Identity is fully released I can join you in the police department.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, TheLeGeND97 said:

Hello Kracken, and Identity community, 

My name is Nate and I myself am currently working as a Military Police officer. Though I haven't been in for long I've learned very key elements on enforcing the law, conducting large operations, community policing and in general how to be a great police officer. Hopefully when Identity is fully released I can join you in the police department.

Hey Legend,

I think we will both have one issue the UCMJ lol so many crazy laws in there. Also wanted to say enjoy you're time while in brother you will love it.

• Like 1

My names Eric. Currently in the process in becoming a Police Officer here in Canada. I've also been a civilian guard for detachments here. So I somewhat have a general knowledge in policing. I wouldn't mind assisting.

To that note, I'd be looking for people that want to play the game, and not just be looking for a grand theft auto mindset to it.

• Like 2

Howdy Kracken. Ive been a police officer since getting out of the Marines in 2003. Maybe I can help you teach these eager young whelps a thing of two. Welcome aboard.

On 1/27/2017 at 9:24 PM, chuck_01272003 said:

Your a  real cop? Have you ever shot and killed someone?

What the hell is wrong with you? You don't ask questions like that to people who have actually made a difference with their lives.

Edited by xVAULTxDWELLERx
Spelling
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Lavics79 said:

My names Eric. Currently in the process in becoming a Police Officer here in Canada. I've also been a civilian guard for detachments here. So I somewhat have a general knowledge in policing. I wouldn't mind assisting.

To that note, I'd be looking for people that want to play the game, and not just be looking for a grand theft auto mindset to it.

That's exactly what I'm trying to get away from, the GTA mindset. I'm looking forward to role players who will take it seriously, not simply beat up everyone they come across, or plow through people and property doing vehicle stunts. It seems to me that things in this game will take time and effort to obtain, and hopefully have real impacting consequences for criminal behavior.  

• Like 2

I totally agree @Kaitlyn its going to be interesting to see how it all turns out and the type of people we get but so far its looking very good and promising.

2 hours ago, Kaitlyn said:

That's exactly what I'm trying to get away from, the GTA mindset. I'm looking forward to role players who will take it seriously, not simply beat up everyone they come across, or plow through people and property doing vehicle stunts. It seems to me that things in this game will take time and effort to obtain, and hopefully have real impacting consequences for criminal behavior.  

Exactly... I've been told I have an old fashion type of mentality about policing. You know. The one where walking the beat and actually building bridges with the community. Being there for them anyway you can.

Its certainly something I'd like to bring to the table in this virtual world.

• Like 1

@Lavics79 I like the style you mention police work is not something that could be considered easy. Its more about the ability of the officer to defuse situations and make connections to people they encounter.

5 minutes ago, Kracken said:

@Lavics79 I like the style you mention police work is not something that could be considered easy. Its more about the ability of the officer to defuse situations and make connections to people they encounter.

It just gets somewhat easier if you previously made some sort of connection with the person. From there, you know where they are coming from.

Today's policing is very different. But I have my personal opinion on that lol

• Like 1

I am so glad I don't work in that field anymore to be honest. Policing in today's world is much to dangerous now of course my policing experience were mainly US Military bases and foreign countries so yeah civilian policing I am at a loss for but I could imagine its easily transferable. Seeing @Lavics79, @xVAULTxDWELLERx, @TheLegend27@GotYourSix, and @Kaitlyn, we have some experience with real life situations along with in game situations. To be honest this group could be a huge benefit to the developers and the community regarding the game play regarding policing. Also I wanted to put this out there but the governor is something we should all watch, question, and focus on who we want elected since it could make our job easier or harder. So far I have had some great talks with @BobbyCruz and he seems very flexable in regards to us and businesses. Below you will find our conversation:

Edit: @Motown maybe our ideas and talk could help.

Edited by Kracken
  • Like 1

@Kracken I can't speak for the others, but I do not have any experience in policing, my experience is only in EMS and nursing. However, I have always been interested in law enforcement and am strong supporter. I likely would have gone into law enforcement if I hadn't taken the route I did. 

Edited by Kaitlyn
  • Like 1

@Kaitlyn to be honest I figured that since you never mentioned anything regarding that field but you're experience will still help us allot. My girlfriend has her masters in therapy and also wants to be involved with policing here in Identity.

Edited by Kracken

11 minutes ago, Kracken said:

@Kaitlyn to be honest I figured that since you never mentioned anything regarding that field but you're experience will still help us allot. My girlfriend has her masters in therapy and also wants to be involved with policing here in Identity.

I do have experience working with LE as an EMT, but that's as far as I can go in regards to policing. Hopefully we'll be a benefit one way or another, whether it's through input regarding careers or simply testing the functions and abilities of the game. Backing it to begin with is wonderful support already.  

• Like 1

You're very much welcomed to live that experience as LE with us here until things are released you might learn some new techniques and her some experiences you will learn from just like we will learn from your real life experience in nursing and EMT work.

I know right the anticipation might kill us lol the Developers have a very excited community I am sure they will do whatever it takes to live up to expatiation.  

On 1/27/2017 at 10:20 PM, Kracken said:

This is only some of the things I've talked about in that post. If you have any questions feel free to respond or just PM me my good man.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kracken said:

@GeneSmith I would post yourself in the police forums to gain their support but yes I am sure I will have questions

I will certainly do that, if after reading that please message me at anytime and I'll be sure to get back to you.

• Like 1