TheoGT

Question about beta

Sorry if this has already been asked the search bar isn't working on my ipad and my PC is in another country, but how will the beta work, im quite confused. I know that the modules will come first but will the beta be like any other game beta and be the whole game and things or will there be parts missing from it that they already know are going to be added to the main game like fire department or things like that.

Edited by TheoGT
  • Like 2

The beta will come after all 3 modules are out. the modules will contain small areas of the island and you cant just go to another place by your will in the module, but the beta will make you experience the full game before release you can do all the stuff we are talking about here like jobs cars guns work and all that but in the modules you only chat,go to movie, social, customize your apart

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheoGT said:

Sorry if this has already been asked the search bar isn't working on my ipad and my PC is in another country, but how will the beta work, im quite confused. I know that the modules will come first but will the beta be like any other game beta and be the whole game and things or will there be parts missing from it that they already know are going to be added to the main game like fire department or things like that.

If you pay money to support the game you get to play the beta. In this game th beta is called 'modules'. It consists of 3 modules, the town square module, the swat module and another one. In the first module, the map will be secluded to the town square, you get to interact, work and basically test out what the game has to offer. The swat module is abit more cloudy. We aren't that sure on it. But it will basically be a cops and robbers game. It will be used to show off the gun mechanics. I'm not sure on the 3rd module tho. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jackabm said:

If you pay money to support the game you get to play the beta. In this game th beta is called 'modules'. It consists of 3 modules, the town square module, the swat module and another one. In the first module, the map will be secluded to the town square, you get to interact, work and basically test out what the game has to offer. The swat module is abit more cloudy. We aren't that sure on it. But it will basically be a cops and robbers game. It will be used to show off the gun mechanics. I'm not sure on the 3rd module tho. 

Wrong, "The Modules" are not the beta. The beta is the closest thing to the full game which you will be able to play after all 3 modules. The beta is mainly for stress testing and finding bugs and such, with features still being added.

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Wrong, "The Modules" are not the beta. The beta is the closest thing to the full game which you will be able to play after all 3 modules. The beta is mainly for stress testing and finding bugs and such, with features still being added.

Sorry James. I must've got confused between the two. 

1 hour ago, 506plays said:

You better stop lying or i will report you to the devs for false Information. 1- beta is separate than the 3 modules

2-you CANT WORK in the town square module, you can socialize,customize buy clothes,chat, etc, No work no jobs no cops no crime activity no guns.

You better settle down with that hostile attitude. I wasn't lying, I was mistaking the modules for the beta. So you need to calm down and just correct me if I am wrong, not go on a hissy fit because you cannot control yourself. Also reporting to the devs for false information isn't a thing. This is a forum, where the community discuss the game and bond together. Just calm down citizen. 

• Like 1

dont call me citizen you mother ****** , im a cop and stop spreading false aqusaitions or i will report your comment to the forum Law

For starters, you are a citizen, it says so above your name. Secondly, I don't care what you are. Thirdly, I am not accusing any of anything, let alone it being false and My comment isn't breaking any rules. Your comment breaks 2 rules; swearing or the intent to cause offence to someone and the words you are using don't even mean what you think they do. AND, you are actually spreading false accusations of me spreading them. So check your grammar and check your privilege m8. 

2 hours ago, Jackabm said:

For starters, you are a citizen, it says so above your name. Secondly, I don't care what you are. Thirdly, I am not accusing any of anything, let alone it being false and My comment isn't breaking any rules. Your comment breaks 2 rules; swearing or the intent to cause offence to someone and the words you are using don't even mean what you think they do. AND, you are actually spreading false accusations of me spreading them. So check your grammar and check your privilege m8. 

He is a Troll, ignore him.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

He is a Troll, ignore him.

But it's fun to prove idiots wrong. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 506plays said:

My privilege is much better than yours, again stop spreading false info in this forum you mother *****

I see you grew up in the slums where a privilege was never talked about. You sometimes spent days or even weeks on occasions without food. You turned to your mother for help but she and the rest of your family and "friends" never really did care about you. You felt so lonely that you turned religious and asked lord Gaben for Steam support. He noticed that you were a very poor and disprivleged console peasant that could only crave for the downfall of the PC master race. Resulting from your lack of privilege, you went and joined the PC master race only to be reject becuase of your lack of intellect. You started to feel emptyer than ever. You started to forfill your hunger of acceptance by going on Internet forums and 'trying' troll people to get banned, but you never realised that they are apart of the mighty PC master race and cannot be trolled becuase of their superiority over console and mobile peasants. You kept on getting trolled, rekt and rickrolled until you started to suffer in darkness and disappointment of yourslef becuase you have changed the world in No way at all and you never will. So check ya privilege, check ya self and leave with that microscopic amount of dignity your barely have left. Peasant. 

17 minutes ago, 506plays said:

i think that is you :) your the one who is poor and your mom kicked you Lol, also im rich and im from a rich family owns an oil company in dubai. dont mess with me ;)

ime not trying to be rude or anything but just becuas your rich deosnt mean he has to stop messing with you

Edited by chuck_01272003

you can be a billionaire, and you still wont be able to touch me or the haters

Edited by chuck_01272003

6 minutes ago, 506plays said:

You haven't seen what rich people do to people who hate ? Oh so go do some re search and see what kind of things we can do to people we hate :)

Not starting something but if your rich why do you have citizen?

45 minutes ago, 506plays said:

i think that is you :) your the one who is poor and your mom kicked you Lol, also im rich and im from a rich family owns an oil company in dubai. dont mess with me ;)

Kids that get what they want e.g. mostly "rich kids" they are spoilt brats and also if you get whatever you want from your family, you are just not getting the full potential your mum and dad should give you with attention. Money is not everything, Money is not Power. You need Money to sustain life but it is not important to have money if you care and give attention to your loved ones/ family. So please everyone stop arguing.

@TheoGT That you see is nothing to do with his pledge. It is to do with posts.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Kids that get what they want e.g. mostly "rich kids" they are spoilt brats and also if you get whatever you want from your family, you are just not getting the full potential your mum and dad should give you with attention. Money is not everything, Money is not Power. You need Money to sustain life but it is not important to have money if you care and give attention to your loved ones/ family. So please everyone stop arguing.

i will never pledge for a game that never came out and im sorry to say this but i feel sorry to everyone who pledged because we dont know this game might be the next No mans Identity :) so nah they aint takin my money until i see the full gameplays and reviews

46 minutes ago, 506plays said:

You haven't seen what rich people do to people who hate ? Oh so go do some re search and see what kind of things we can do to people we hate :)

you still cant touch the people you hate  just becuase your rich. and if you can tell me how

Edited by chuck_01272003

47 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Thanks bro was wondering how you had foreman 

you cant sue someone just becuase they pissed you off it would never work becuase the jury would all vote not guitly and black mail is illegal so you would go to jail and if you called the embassy they would let him go in hours for not braking any laws

i black mailed many people in my school now they are facing 6 months in jail

Why do you need to troll?

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, 506plays said:

black mailed many people in my school now they are facing 6 months in jail

yeah but you live in dubie and in america you can black mail a cop but not the  hole court

Edited by chuck_01272003