Dscheksn

Analysis about the age of users

Age analysis  

324 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you? What is your age?

I'm curious about your age. Please be honest. Nobody cares it's just curiousity.

We can look it up in your profile anyway! ;)

Edited by Dscheksn
Added some tags because of genious double postings
  • Like 5

On 24.1.2017 at 10:45 PM, chuck_01272003 said:

ime 14

What am I supposed to do with that information?

• Like 3

I was going to suggest additional split.

40+ really should be something more like:

40 - 50

50 - 60

60 - 70

70+

But out of the results it doesn't really seem to make much sense so far.

It also tells something about how far is still OP from his forties (who I admit not having checked in his profile) :)

But I'll tell you something: age doesn't necessarily pulls you out of gaming. Looks like this particular genre is not that attractive for this age though, while we have other genres certainly crowded. Just a curiosity.

• Like 2

I figured my age 23(24 in august) would be the dominant age here due to the nature of the game most kids {under 18) wouldn't like an RPG genre and would gravitate to COD, Battlefield or well even Counter Strike.

On 31/01/2017 at 1:43 AM, AzrialTide said:

I figured my age 23(24 in august) would be the dominant age here due to the nature of the game most kids {under 18) wouldn't like an RPG genre and would gravitate to COD, Battlefield or well even Counter Strike.

Yeah, I'm 23 also. I too thought that would be the dominant age. I'm actually surprised to see that 16-18 has the most votes thus far.

On 2/1/2017 at 5:52 AM, MrVice said:

... surprised to see that 16-18 has the most votes thus far.

Only 49 people out of several thounsands (im to lazy to look it up) found this thread. If you now think about that some might think it's funny to put anything but the real age the statistical value of this tends towards 0. If we have several 100 users we can simply ignore the few trolls. I tried ... Maybe we'll find more people. Thanks for participating anyway to all honest voters.

Edited by Dscheksn
Replaced an spelling error "this is tends" with "this tends"

I think it should be for mature audience even if its just 16 or 17+ even though most likely their will be children, If I get a private server, I will not allow any that squeaks or acts like a child, you know if they are acting mature being respectful responsible I will allow it. 

6 minutes ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

I think it should be for mature audience even if its just 16 or 17+ even though most likely their will be children, If I get a private server, I will not allow any that squeaks or acts like a child, you know if they are acting mature being respectful responsible I will allow it. 

I think its fair, but there are some mature children. Also because you're obviously about 16+ doesn't mean we should exclude others. Like GTA V for instance. Although it could lead to some troll youtube videos @RosaRoundBottom.

30 minutes ago, Hurryup said:

I think its fair, but there are some mature children. Also because you're obviously about 16+ doesn't mean we should exclude others. Like GTA V for instance. Although it could lead to some troll youtube videos @RosaRoundBottom.

True, I will admit I am just afraid to finally get a game I have waited for, yes identity is doing it,  and some troll, hacker, cheater, script kitty, or some guys that cant role play come in and ruining the experience I have nephews sometimes they will fall in line, but sometimes they don't, that's normal its the ones out their that will just not listen want it their way complain and stuff like that, children, adults anyone to be honest @Hurryup

Edited by RosaRoundBottom

I will agree with you as far we are talking about:

16 minutes ago, RosaRoundBottom said:

True, I will admit I am just afraid to finally get a game I have waited for, yes identity is doing it,  and some troll, hacker, cheater, script kitty...

But if "guys" or "Girls" for that matter choose to roleplay or not, its their choice, im one of those 40+ players, and I must say that I dont mind people roleplay all they want, but thats not why im here, and I dont plan to do that. I will play the game, to have much fun as possible. I do think that I will have my main focus on the buisness part (I still did not made up my mind if that will be legal or illigal buisness, but I do think I will start with a legal buisness) more than the pvp, simply because there are so many games out there that focus alot on pvp and forget about all the rest (something I can see Identity does diffrent and that I will look forward for).

All kind of cheat should be delt with, and that does not matter if it scripting, money cheat, hacking, glitch etc. And I hope the devs will do all they can to stop it, if or when it happen. 

5 minutes ago, Turaxis said:

I will agree with you as far we are talking about:

But if "guys" or "Girls" for that matter choose to roleplay or not, its their choice, im one of those 40+ players, and I must say that I dont mind people roleplay all they want, but thats not why im here, and I dont plan to do that. I will play the game, to have much fun as possible. I do think that I will have my main focus on the buisness part (I still did not made up my mind if that will be legal or illigal buisness, but I do think I will start with a legal buisness) more than the pvp, simply because there are so many games out there that focus alot on pvp and forget about all the rest (something I can see Identity does diffrent and that I will look forward for).

All kind of cheat should be delt with, and that does not matter if it scripting, money cheat, hacking, glitch etc. And I hope the devs will do all they can to stop it, if or when it happen. 

Of course, and I understand that, I am just saying like private servers or public servers that's for role playing, and i did not mean guys just by men, meaning guys, girls, children. it does not matter

@Turaxis You're here not to RP but just for the game and fun... The game is about Role-Play and overall everyone is here to have fun in the game as well as for Role-Play.

Well casual RP sounds like what you're looking for because that is not about staying "In character" but more in and out of character etc. which official servers cater for that. There is not much RP in casual servers but at the same time you choose the amount of RP you get out of it.

Legal Business is something you will enjoy, best to go he legal way before the illegal way as it will be harder for you to become cop if you wanted to try it.

@JamesLuck01 When I talk about RP and thats not what im here for then its ofc. ment as I dont want to pretend through RP that im ex. a teen or half russian or anything simular. But in some meaning it is RP to play any game, but thats not the normal terms when people talk about RP.

As well do I not plan to go to servers with dedicated RP, fine if people have fun with it, its just not for me. The same way I have it with hardcore PvP, im an old gamer (started in mid ´80´ish to play computer games) And I had my fair share of PvP games, so im looking for something else. Im sorry if that did confuse you.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2017 at 1:52 AM, Hurryup said:

Haha there's no way you're 6. 

yo dawg i is 6 and mi bday is coming up soon!

All of you 20 year olds who thought you would be the dominant age please listen: A LOT of younger kids / Teens are starting to increasingly become interested in the RPG / Simulation / MMORPG Genres such as Gmod: SantosRP, DarkRP, and SeriousRP along with ArmA3 life. Just a fyi

of course everyone deserves a chance to role play, I role play on a few games with my nephews if they act right, if not I don't let them on the consoles I'm evil >:P.