Sign in to follow this  
Kuzkay

When?!

Give us date of the release of town square at least which month ?

WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? 

6 minutes ago, Kuzkay said:

Give us date of the release of town square at least which month ?

Do you read/ research because there is no official month but "Q1 2017" is all we can go on. Q1 is march being the latest month as long as there is no delays.

I estimate Mid - End March, but I could be wrong and it could be before that. @HairyGrenade will say the same sort of thing!

Edited by JamesLuck01

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Do you read/ research because there is no official month but "Q1 2017" is all we can go on. Q1 is march being the latest month as long as there is no delays.

I estimate Mid - End March, but I could be wrong and it could be before that. @HairyGrenade will say the same sort of thing!

I did read it, But it says Q1 2017, But Im just wondering if something has changed, I hoped that it would get released in January or February, But they still havent showed us "Gun" Gameplay as they said they will

I mean, We didnt get too much information

4 minutes ago, Kuzkay said:

I did read it, But it says Q1 2017, But Im just wondering if something has changed, I hoped that it would get released in January or February, But they still havent showed us "Gun" Gameplay as they said they will

I mean, We didnt get too much information

The gun game play will be more to hype people before the s.w.a.t. module so there is more of a chance that, that video will come after the first module but it could come before, which is not likely because it will take their attention away from completing the first module.

Everyone is excited or even more excited than you to play it, which they have learned that there is no point posting about it.

Also the devs will email everyone with access closer to the time about the release. Here is the tweet to verify I am stating the truth: TWEET

On 24.01.2017 at 5:56 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

The gun game play will be more to hype people before the s.w.a.t. module so there is more of a chance that, that video will come after the first module but it could come before, which is not likely because it will take their attention away from completing the first module.

Everyone is excited or even more excited than you to play it, which they have learned that there is no point posting about it.

Also the devs will email everyone with access closer to the time about the release. Here is the tweet to verify I am stating the truth: TWEET

I am, Hyped for that game like no game before, but just devs are not posting any news, like information about the game, So I went inactive on theris forums, Thx for that tweet

7 minutes ago, Kuzkay said:

I am, Hyped for that game like no game before, but just devs are not posting any news, like information about the game, So I went inactive on theris forums, Thx for that tweet

No Problem, I am happy to help! :) 

Edited by JamesLuck01