Xilion

The Xilion Law Practise

Xilion Law Practise
“veritas semper vincit”

XLP.png.9b3d5d43f5ba5a59d71076e821596e2a 

> Company Website <

Ever since the dawn of society, man has practised a system of rules and regulations to maintain order. Those who would not abide by the rules would be punished. Because criminal activity and punishment is, and has always been, a point-of-view area of expertise, legal representation has always been a certain necessity in order to safeguard the innocent.
In the modern era, with so many laws in place, it is quite understandable the average man does not know his rights and limitations. What may seem as a perfectly allowed action can sometimes cause severe legal action.

We understand you; and we are there for you!

The Xilion Law Practise, established in 1987 by Abraham M. Crow has a formidable record of serving well over 1500 cases at an 81% success rate. We specialize in both criminal justice and financial law, but have served with excellence in most other fields as well.
Currently ran by Abraham’s son Barry L. Crow (LL.M), the firm is ever growing and ready to take your case head-on!

Some additional facts:

• - Legal aid for anyone; if you require assistance in understanding your legal situation, we are there for you. We carefully explain in ‘plain English’ what your situation is and what your options are;
  • - More than a case; we are also adept at permanent legal representation as a family lawyer or corporate legal assistant.
  • - Pro Deo work; because we want to give back to the community. We deeply care for the less fortunate;
  • - No situation too tough; because we believe in you and will do our very best to help you out.

Important note:
We are currently moving offices. As such, our address will change in the foreseeable future. We will keep you updated! (i.e. I don’t have a place to stay yet in the world ;) )

NEW!!
The Xilion Law Practise is hiring! Are you an aspiring (young) professional with a knack for the wondrous world of legal? Then we have need of you!
The following positions are open:
- Administrative clerk / Secretary;
- Trainee Legal;
- Senior Lawyer;

In order to apply, please fill out the below form:
(Form to be added soon!)

Lastly; thank you for your time, and when you are in a pickle, remember that we are there for you, always!

Kindest regards,
Barry L. Crow

XLPStamp.png.fd0a50c35c0f8ce21eaf88ddb80

Edited by Xilion
added company website
  • Like 5

great stuff, well formatted. glad to see someone laying out a proper legal standard - almost makes me want to become a lawyer :P 

btw is the Latin, 'Truth Conquers All', or 'Truth Always Conquers?'

• Like 1

I am happy for you that you have a solid foundation for your law practice, is it a prosecuting or defense firm? 

Very well written post. I wish you an enormous amount of success, and I also can't wait to battle you in the courtroom as a prosecuting attorney. I'm sure we'll find ourselves in a position of intellectual growth as we learn from our experiences and challenges.

On 24-1-2017 at 2:26 AM, Oddball1 said:

great stuff, well formatted. glad to see someone laying out a proper legal standard - almost makes me want to become a lawyer :P 

btw is the Latin, 'Truth Conquers All', or 'Truth Always Conquers?'

Thanks! The Latin stands for "Truth always prevails". So the latter, more or less :D

On 24-1-2017 at 2:41 AM, ThomasHetch said:

I am happy for you that you have a solid foundation for your law practice, is it a prosecuting or defense firm? 

Thank you! It's defense. I have had experience in the prosecution (as my first job), but noticed that defense feels more.. eh.. at home, if you will.

On 24-1-2017 at 3:26 AM, Sporan said:

Very well written post. I wish you an enormous amount of success, and I also can't wait to battle you in the courtroom as a prosecuting attorney. I'm sure we'll find ourselves in a position of intellectual growth as we learn from our experiences and challenges.

Sounds interesting! I can't wait to see you in court! :)

On 29-1-2017 at 8:15 AM, kandi said: