Sign in to follow this  
Grga

Where are some updates?

They are working on the module to make sure it is released by Q1 2017. I am not sure where the updates are but I know the devs did a full day Q&A session and so that was more of the updates for January but a DevBlog could be here soon!

17 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

They are working on the module to make sure it is released by Q1 2017. I am not sure where the updates are but I know the devs did a full day Q&A session and so that was more of the updates for January but a DevBlog could be here soon!

Thanks i was really worried

I'm thankful I just found out about this game so I don't have to wait too long for it to be released :D

1 hour ago, gmangkid said:

I'm thankful I just found out about this game so I don't have to wait too long for it to be released :D

Well we Welcome you, everybody seems to be friendly here and the game looks great in my opinion

18 minutes ago, WhosTheDaddy said:

Well we Welcome you, everybody seems to be friendly here and the game looks great in my opinion

Thanks. And yea they really do and I can't wait for the first module to come out so I can get my character and house set up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gmangkid said:

Thanks. And yea they really do and I can't wait for the first module to come out so I can get my character and house set up.

Yeah i know im waiting on my next paycheck i spent basically mine on upgrading my pc lol, then i saw this game and was damn, i gotta hurry and make some money haha.

• Like 1