Neo1988AC

Car Setups

Question

Hi everyone, 

i'm very interested in the car module and i want to know if it is possible to setup your car after modification? 

What i mean is setting up the camper and toe, the suspension spring rates and ride height, and the gearbox?

Thank you. 

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Neo1988AC said:

Hi everyone, 

i'm very interested in the car module and i want to know if it is possible to setup your car after modification? 

What i mean is setting up the camper and toe, the suspension spring rates and ride height, and the gearbox?

Thank you. 

It's the "Racing" module. These sort of things could be in the racing module but they are not really needed for racing mainly and so I guess they will probably things at beta or release. @HairyGrenade can tell you more.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neo1988AC said:

Hi everyone, 

Thank you. 

It's unclear what specifics you will have to customize your car, but it will be very in-depth and there will be performance modifications. 

• Like 3