Sign in to follow this  
Muilisx

Question About Buying Pledges

Is buying the citizen package buying the game? I'm just a little confused how this works. Is the Citizen fee like a monthly subscription fee to be able to play and then I have to pay for the game when the game comes out? or,  is this the game I'm paying for and just choosing the package I want for my account?

Thanks

I bought Citizen. Hopefully, it's the game at a discounted pre-release price.

Edited by Muilisx

1 hour ago, Muilisx said:

Is buying the citizen package buying the game? I'm just a little confused how this works. Is the Citizen fee like a monthly subscription fee to be able to play and then I have to pay for the game when the game comes out? or,  is this the game I'm paying for and just choosing the package I want for my account?

Thanks

Right, there is never going to be a monthly fee (subscription) for this game. Citizen ($15) pledge is the "Pre-Order" of the full game (Full game release). Founder ($30) pledge gives you access to the game at full game release, Beta, and The 3 Modules.

You are right that the citizen pledge is at a discounted price as it is pre-release, which on full release the game will be $45.

Thanks!

What exactly are modules? Sorry for asking, I tried to Google it but can't find what I'm looking for. Just curious what the 3 are and what they mean for the game.

Are you the boss man of the K-Y server? Is that one of the servers I could choose to play on? Sorry, I just learned about this game tonight, and watched the YT video on it, and it sounds absolutely amazing. I think I want to be a cop. If it actually means like really being a cop. Being able to be chilling on the side of the road monitoring drivers, pull one over who is speeding, or perhaps answering a call from a 7-11 type store that was robbed, or a citizen calls the police because of a altercation with their neighbor. If it works like that I really want to be a cop for sure.

This game seems almost too good to be true but I can't wait. I'll definitely get into this for sure. I just need to find a good service, and guild / clan, or whatever they're going to be called in identity.

Edited by Muilisx

23 minutes ago, Muilisx said:

Thanks!

What exactly are modules? Sorry for asking, I tried to Google it but can't find what I'm looking for. Just curious what the 3 are and what they mean for the game.

This game seems almost too good to be true but I can't wait. I'll definitely get into this for sure. I just need to find a good service, and guild / clan, or whatever they're going to be called in identity.

No Problem. 

The 3 Modules are as follows (in-order); The Town Square (Social Module), The S.W.A.T. Module (Cops vs Robbers competitive action type module) and Last of all The Racing Module.... They are 3 standalone pieces of the game which are before the beta. Here is more info: http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/

Are you the boss man of the K-Y server? Is that one of the servers I could choose to play on? Sorry, I just learned about this game tonight, and watched the YT video on it, and it sounds absolutely amazing. I think I want to be a cop. If it actually means like really being a cop. Being able to be chilling on the side of the road monitoring drivers, pull one over who is speeding, or perhaps answering a call from a 7-11 type store that was robbed, or a citizen calls the police because of a altercation with their neighbor. If it works like that I really want to be a cop for sure

KY-Servers is a white-listed server to be and the server is a community/ private server not an official server. Yes I am a Owner of the community.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No Problem. 

The 3 Modules are as follows (in-order); The Town Square (Social Module), The S.W.A.T. Module (Cops vs Robbers competitive action type module) and Last of all The Racing Module.... They are 3 standalone pieces of the game which are before the beta. Here is more info: http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/

^This guy is everywhere.:D

Edited by Lightning

1 hour ago, Muilisx said:

If I claim a place in town square, could I still become a cop?

Yeah, in the full game. The town square is just to give us a feel and let us play while we wait for the full game. 

37 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yeah, in the full game. The town square is just to give us a feel and let us play while we wait for the full game. 

You mean for the people who buy Founder and get the beta right?

25 minutes ago, Muilisx said:

You mean for the people who buy Founder and get the beta right?

yes "Founder" or above.