Sign in to follow this  
toxicreign020

Organ Harvesting

Plain and simple, not gonna get fully into it, but i feel like there should be a way to kidnap someone, and just be psychotic and use them for their organs to sell them and make money. nothing more nothing less. Especially good for Friday the 13ths and/or Halloween.

7 hours ago, toxicreign020 said:

Plain and simple, not gonna get fully into it, but i feel like there should be a way to kidnap someone, and just be psychotic and use them for their organs to sell them and make money. nothing more nothing less. Especially good for Friday the 13ths and/or Halloween.

This would be good for those events, BUT there is not a lot gore in this game so why add this? This is not something really to add instead of having a feature a lot more people would use.

8 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

This would be good for those events, BUT there is not a lot gore in this game so why add this? This is not something really to add instead of having a feature a lot more people would use.

I agree 100% with you. 

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

for the sake of having features, and it doesnt need to be gory to be a feature. must you shoot down every single one of my posts?

12 minutes ago, toxicreign020 said:

for the sake of having features, and it doesnt need to be gory to be a feature. must you shoot down every single one of my posts?

I didn't shoot down every post, I gave practical opinionated comments. I like the ideas generally but some are not practical and also a lot of other "Features" would be a lot better if they could implement more things.

47 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I didn't shoot down every post, I gave practical opinionated comments. I like the ideas generally but some are not practical and also a lot of other "Features" would be a lot better if they could implement more things.

indeed, yet i fail to see how this is impractical. obviously there are going to be tools to bind people, in game. every game of this nature has that (zip ties, handcuffs, rope, etc) Now what would be the point of binding someone if youre not a cop? A hostage? sure. but what if you dont need a hostage. so now you have these cuffs, malevolent intent, and nothing to do with someone once you capture them. BUT WAIT! alas! you have... i dont know...a  kitchen knife at home. you take your prisoner home, you have your fun taking their organs, dump their body somewhere, and voila, you now have a bunch of organs worth alot of money because little orphan annie over there needs a heart transplant and you just found her a heart.

sounds like a good story to me, and all this just from adding the ability to do something to someone who's handcuffed.

doesnt seem all that gory or overly complicated either to me. (granted this video is a poor example of the extent of what you can do, but its all i can find from the nearest 12 year old trying to make a youtube channel)

Edited by toxicreign020

@toxicreign020 I say again I like the idea, but I think its one of those features which is not needed and I would rather see different features that are not needed either if the community had 1 feature they wanted implemented as a exclusive 1 off feature being added. That said, it would be great if this would be added for a Halloween special update!

I guess I just think I would rather have gore rather than this feature too.

22 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

@toxicreign020 I say again I like the idea, but I think its one of those features which is not needed and I would rather see different features that are not needed either if the community had 1 feature they wanted implemented as a exclusive 1 off feature being added. That said, it would be great if this would be added for a Halloween special update!

I guess I just think I would rather have gore rather than this feature too.

you also have to remember the game wont even be close to a full beta until the end of this year, and thats only if they actually release things at the designated times... which i still dont think have been officially announced.

8 minutes ago, toxicreign020 said:

you also have to remember the game wont even be close to a full beta until the end of this year, and thats only if they actually release things at the designated times... which i still dont think have been officially announced.

Nothing has been officially announced on release dates. Q1 is all we have on module 1 and I am highly aware when or that the modules, beta and game could be delayed but I have faith in the developers.

Edited by JamesLuck01