Sign in to follow this  
Flakeleey

Video

Ok so i know the last video came out not to long ago

but i wanted to know do you think the new video will come out soon because i heard its going to be about the town square module

also hairygrenade i really perfer you to answer

Edited by Odiggitydog

9 hours ago, Odiggitydog said:

but i wanted to know do you think the new video will come out soon because i heard its going to be about the town square module

You heard wrong! The video is not about the town square module. It will be on the "Gun Mechanics" which are in the game and so should be shown before or after the first module comes out but definitely before the s.w.a.t. module. btw, my answer was given on the Q&A on Friday 13th January 2017. Hairy posted a thread and pinned it if you look in this section of the forum. (Also the release I have given is a guess but it's a guess which makes sense) e.g. what would be the point of showing the gun mechanics off after the 2nd module is out? @HairyGrenade This guy wants you to answer.

11 hours ago, Odiggitydog said:

There is no date of when the next video will be released, but when it is, it's going to be showing off the gun mechanics.