Sign in to follow this  
Xilion

Greetings from the Netherlands

Hey everyone,

Came across Identity a little while ago and instantly fell in love with the concept and the work so far. I believe this is the game I have been looking for, for -so- long! I am thrilled to see what's been built so far and honestly, I cannot wait to join in and give it a try!

On the personal side, my name is Berry, I'm 29 years old and I live in The Netherlands. :)

So ah, nice to meet you all!

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

19 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Hey mate! Thanks for the welcome!

Concerning your questions:

- I look forward to the actual promise of Identity... an MMORPG, offering actual roleplay instead of tedious grinding. Also, having my own office would be cool :)

- My goal(s) are to set up a company (The Xilion Law Practise ), offering legal assistance for those in need!

XLP.png.6e6caeb363320da0526b2d7d5bd17f8b

Edited by Xilion
  • Like 2