TheoGT

Aircraft and Oil

I think that at some point in time aircraft should be added, even if it is just a few helicopters, it could add lots of immersion especially in police foot chases, especially because shootings aren't considered RDM so there could be a police chopper up in the sky with thermals giving positions on players. I think also, if possible and the map is expanded enough, you should add commercial airlines, it would be a good way of transportation for other players and could bring some new RP scenarios like hijacking or terrorist attacks, you could also add multiple islands to give planes a better use for people that already have cars. I think maybe ferrys could be a nice touch as well.

Secondly, i read a post about petrol stations not being player owned,  and oil not being player driven, I think that it would be great if players could say, go to an oil rig and collect oil with a large cargo ship, maybe include some diving and make it take decent amounts of time, and then bring the cargo to land and then transport it with a few runs or just a few oil trucks to a petrol station/reservoir and receive a large payment.

Im super hyped and hope you take some of my ideas into consideration!

No aircraft, because it will make the island feel small and also the devs don't people to miss any interaction / events when travelling distances. If they added a another Island as a DLC then that is when they will most likely add aeroplanes but until don't bother asking for any air vehicles what so ever. Please do research as the plane ideas have been said before about I am very sure.

Edited by JamesLuck01