Sign in to follow this  
yoyo

In-game Coding

On the in-game computers you can already access the web and other services, why not implement the creation of user-made programs. People could make flash games or just silly programs. The next level would to create interactable objects for coding such as lights or doors I understand how unessasary this is to the game but it would definitely add to the realism. I don't know how difficult this would be for the devs but its a cool idea.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, yoyo said:

On the in-game computers you can already access the web and other services, why not implement the creation of user-made programs. People could make flash games or just silly programs. The next level would to create interactable objects for coding such as lights or doors I understand how unessasary this is to the game but it would definitely add to the realism. I don't know how difficult this would be for the devs but its a cool idea.

Because that will be too complicated to do in the game, plus not a necessary thing, don't get me wrong it would be cool but just no need for it.

They would have to make their own code and there would be no point in it. The it would be cool to code your own game and sell it on the games steam store equivalent