Hello fellow police officers I am here to notify you that I am officially running for governor since yesterday. If I am elected I promise to set aside 30% of taxes to give to police work for better weapons, bullet proof vests, stronger vehicles, better tech, and build on more checkpoint each year in my term. I hope I have your vote to make a brighter beginning for Identity Island.

Edited by ThomasHetch
  • Like 8

8 hours ago, ThomasHetch said:

Hello fellow police officers I am here to notify you that I am officially running for governor since yesterday. If I am elected I promise to set aside 30% of taxes to give to police work for better weapons, bullet proof vests, stronger vehicles, better tech, and build on more checkpoint each year in my term. I hope I have your vote to make a brighter beginning for Identity Island.

Thank you Mr. Hetch for your support for the police department I wish to be a police officer once the city is opened. And this is great news! Good luck on your campaign sir.

• Like 1

It is important that the police treat the citizens with respect which I am 99.9% sure they will but the citizens must also respect the police force because they are the ones who stay up and do night shifts and day shifts and protect us so we can live happy fulfilled lives. I am also 99.9% sure that our wonderful citizens will treat the police with ultimate respect.

• Like 5

On 1/22/2017 at 0:58 PM, Odiggitydog said:

vote for Thomas Hetch for governer of the island

also please spread the word for voting

Gene Smith doesn't like it

So sir once your taxing effects are sky high, many people will turn to crime and start doing criminal activities they would not have previously done. Instead of ruining the economy and causing massive crime, such as in places in Compton, why not go with a low tax. And the military gets about 1.2% of the tax money, yet the police get 30? I look forward to seeing flying tanks and aliens coming out of dropships with laserguns with that much money.

5 minutes ago, Cryogenix3 said:

Who is Hetch's opponent? 

The people and anyone who doesn't want to have a monster as governer 

• Like 1

I don't see why you are making this propaganda because it is fake and I just want to make the Island safe so back off and it is offensive that you have the guts to call me a tyrant.

Edited by ThomasHetch

1 hour ago, ThomasHetch said:

it is offensive that you have the guts to call me a traynny.

You mean a tyrant 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThomasHetch said:

I don't see why you are making this propaganda because it is fake and I just want to make the Island safe so back off and it is offensive that you have the guts to call me a traynny.

Hello sir, identity news here. So now that your running, will you disband your security team? And what do you say do the 7 rape charges?

• Like 3

My Idea for a safer community is that there are police that walk on the street s and interact with the people of the country in daily basis and interact with people in events. Police should then after that rank be able to be in a squad car and so on.

Edited by ThomasHetch

Just because a governor doesn't let crime run freely on the streets, doesn't mean he won't make a good one.

Thank you and I am announcing that if I am elected I will make sure that we have room for the criminals that are convicted so the whole mess in California where a convicted Killer got set free because of over crowding in a prison because a I think he killed two police and my deepest condolences to their friends, family, and others like me who feel a loss each time when a police officer is killed trying to protect the city, state, and country they love. Now even though this is just a game we must demonstrate good habits will locking the criminals up and making sure they aren't set free on the streets early because of over crowding. Thank you post if you have any questions. 

And again I will say that I support the police in every non corrupt thing they do. Let's make this Island safe.

On 1/21/2017 at 2:06 PM, ThomasHetch said:

What do you mean officiallydecided yesterday?  I thought you were already running. You and @LuciousTimes are the top 2 candidates! 

• Like 1

On 2/23/2017 at 9:20 AM, Cryogenix3 said:

Who is Hetch's opponent? 

@LuciousTimes is a candidate that has been killing it with his campaign!  Check him out!

On 2/23/2017 at 9:22 AM, Alpha said:

The people and anyone who doesn't want to have a monster as governer 

• Like 2