Flakeleey

Sebastian Triton For Governer

im Running For Governer of the Island please vote for Sebastian Triton. i will make the taxes VERY low

$0 to $20,00 is %2 tax rate 

$20,000 to 40,000 is 4% tax rate

And every $20,000 it will go up 2%

Businesses rate is 2% 

honestly i don't believe in global warming but if you do then thats fine

I Don't think there should be a death penalty

i don't think we should have too many drug policys but some Drugs i think should be outlawed 

i think people should have gun licence but also i think some guns should be exclusively for cops and the SWAT and some guns should be outlawed Completely for everyone

Edited by Odiggitydog

So in this post i want to talk about my roleplay so im going to live inside Turtle Beach but other then myself

i think bigger houses or apartments need higher taxas like say a Studio Apartment is $1,000 i think a One Bedroom Apartment should be $3,000

In the Jail time category i think i should depend on what you did so say if you robed a bank you should get like 10 minutes if you hurt someone that would get like 20 minutes in jail and i'm talking about real minutes.

if you have any questions please put them in the comments 

Since we are talking about this subject I think that is important for politicians to live near the people that have the ideas that benefit the people of the state the most. I will be living in the governors mansion if the island has one but if if it doesn't I will live in a fancy rich people place where the rich people will in a middle class neighborhood because it is important to hear all three groups views (lower, middle, and upper) and a middle class neighborhood is the best place to have a more diverse population. 

The tax rates should be around $2,500 for a middle class one bedroom apartment and for a upper class I think they should be $4,000 and for a lower class one room apartment the rates should be $1,000. For a studio Lower class should be $750 and middle class $900 and for upper class $1,500. More on my campaign page thanks.

one thing that i will do is make sure there are a lot of police officers 

I hope you guys vote for me i will make this game Great

Edited by Odiggitydog

You need to have certain parts of the island where there are more police and you need to have police interact with people not just shoot them. Vote for me as governor. 

12 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

You need to have certain parts of the island where there are more police and you need to have police interact with people not just shoot them. Vote for me as governor. 

No Vote me

Any good reason. You will have a weak economy and you have no healthcare plan. What about gun control what guns will be outlawed and max fps. So alcohol should be illegal because that is a considered a drug. That's why you should vote for me, that is if you vote for anyone.

10 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

Any good reason. You will have a weak economy and you have no healthcare plan. What about gun control what guns will be outlawed and max fps. So alcohol should be illegal because that is a considered a drug. That's why you should vote for me, that is if you vote for anyone.

i never said i dont have a health care plan and i never said that Alcohol is illegal i said some drugs are illegal i never said witch ones and i just simply never said any thing about a health care plan. and i dont think players should have high taxas like YOURS 5% that seems too high. anyway anything else you want to SOMEHOW use "constructive" Criticism about 

Edited by Odiggitydog

4 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

Alcohol is a drug though and you made it very clear that all drugs are outlawed.

Still i never said WITCH DRUGS

sorry this is all trying to be constructive. Just try to make a healthcare plan asap the people in the island want it bad

5 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

sorry this is all trying to be constructive. Just try to make a healthcare plan asap the people in the island want it bad

Look i'm sorry i flipped out but i never said i did not have a plan

Edited by Odiggitydog

don't think that just as I said be more clear as to what guns and drugs will be outlawed. Your campaign has a solid foundation it just needs to built up mine is still being built up.

5 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

don't think that just as I said be more clear as to what guns and drugs will be outlawed. Your campaign has a solid foundation it just needs to built up mine is still being built up.

yeah but still maybe i should just go back to what i was going to do before being a cab driver or something

I can give you a job in my incorporation just fill out the form let me sent the link. I am looking for applicants.

Will you help small businesses like my own to become a large and profitable franchise by lowering taxes for smaller businesses?