Demorgan

Languages supported?

Hello,

I was impressed with Identity when I read about it, very good job and surely too much effort from the dev team. So, I was looking around for the languages supported in Identity and I didn't find anything related to this, so can you list the languages supported? And if the Arabic language is supported, that would be great! Many Arabic forums are posting about this game and excited to play, but they are afraid their English language wouldn't help them.

Thanks, and wish you the best for the 1st release!

now im not sure, but they should be able to support multi languages.

hopefully they have arabic type server because i would like to meet other arabs who will play this. 

+ theyre useing VOIP communication, that means you can use a microphone to talk in game, you can still use text but i think microphone will be the main communication source.

sorry if im off topic but yeah xD  i havnt seen any arab forums talking about this but then again i dont check many but hopefully i see everyone online.

29 minutes ago, Oblivion said:

now im not sure, but they should be able to support multi languages.

hopefully they have arabic type server because i would like to meet other arabs who will play this. 

+ theyre useing VOIP communication, that means you can use a microphone to talk in game, you can still use text but i think microphone will be the main communication source.

sorry if im off topic but yeah xD  i havnt seen any arab forums talking about this but then again i dont check many but hopefully i see everyone online.

@Demorgan @sammycrusade @Oblivion The game will not be translated before the full game release and so you will have to wait until after the game releases on steam for the translated versions. Also I am sure it will feature many translations to many different languages.

• Like 1

At the release of the game the town hall will most likely only be in English. But after there will be more support for other languages.