Sign in to follow this  
DR

Will there be more than one police department?

On the map, it seems like there are (as of now) 2 separate cities, one is very far to the west and the capital one seems to be to the Northeast.
Will these 2 cities have different police departments, or will it be the same department? Will the cars be the same or have different logos, and will the police from different cities have different uniforms, etc.?

Kind regards, David

There are 3 major cities, and chances are they will all have a presinct located within it. However with how the policing system has been described by devs, all presincts will be connected with eachother, as 1 large department.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DR said:

Will the cars be the same or have different logos, and will the police from different cities have different uniforms, etc.?

Just adding on to @The1TheOnlyGonzo's answer by saying that, there will only be 1 uniform and the cars will all be the same looking, no differences between each of the 3 cities.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Odiggitydog said:

Make sure you vote for thomas hetch for governer

I get what you doing, and I wish you luck doing it. However I would suggest linking your advertisement of Thomas Hetch with the topic. 

For instance; "Thomas Hetch wants to make sure the policing on the island has the resources and manpower it's needs to be effective in protecting and serving the community. Whether that is vehicles, uniforms,  weapons, financing, etc, Hetch has them covered. A vote for Hetch is a vote for the men and women in uniform."

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

I get what you doing, and I wish you luck doing it. However I would suggest linking your advertisement of Thomas Hetch with the topic. 

For instance; "Thomas Hetch wants to make sure the policing on the island has the resources and manpower it's needs to be effective in protecting and serving the community. Whether that is vehicles, uniforms,  weapons, financing, etc, Hetch has them covered. A vote for Hetch is a vote for the men and women in uniform."

ok thanks