Sign in to follow this  
ltalianTaco

How much will it cost in beta/full release

I know it is 15 dollars to buy a passport. But I also know it is in alpha. I am wondering that when it goes in beta or full release, will it be free or will it be 15 dollars for a passport, similar to alpha. 

Thanks, LtalianTaco

On the shop page it says that the packages won't be available after the release of the town square module and that they're currently heavily discounted. This is pretty typical of most early access games. Afterwards expect it to probably at least double in price before the actual release (This may not be the case, but it will probably still be a higher price). Also the $15 only gets you the game upon release and doesn't give you access to the (beta) modules they're releasing throughout this year, so while it is the cheapest option, you won't be able to play it until its completely finished.

Edited by Macarthius

30 dollars you will get access to the modules and the full game and beta when it comes out which is pretty neat this game has so much potential and so much more...

On 20/01/2017 at 11:01 PM, ltalianTaco said:

I know it is 15 dollars to buy a passport. But I also know it is in alpha. I am wondering that when it goes in beta or full release, will it be free or will it be 15 dollars for a passport, similar to alpha. 

Thanks, LtalianTaco

Like @Macarthius and @tozany4u said above, the prices are heavily discounted right now. The game at full release on steam will be a retail price of $45.

After the first module releases until the full game the price most likely will double and some of the pledges will no longer be sold.