Sign in to follow this  
KittyRox

Hello from the UK!

I discovered this game through a YouTube video and have to say I was impressed by the idea of the game! I have pledged and can't wait to play it :D

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

• Like 1

Welcome! Recently discovered it as well, kinda through a google search, that led me to a list, that led me to a video about this game, which led to my support less than a day later... Nice to meet you!

• Like 1

On 20/01/2017 at 10:34 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Hello! I thought of maybe setting a business up on there :) not sure of what yet though. Can't wait to get stuck into the game!

• Like 1

On 1/20/2017 at 8:30 PM, KittyRox said:

I discovered this game through a YouTube video and have to say I was impressed by the idea of the game! I have pledged and can't wait to play it :D

Welcome aboard, and nice to meet you.

On 1/21/2017 at 6:27 AM, Macarthius said:

Welcome! Recently discovered it as well, kinda through a google search, that led me to a list, that led me to a video about this game, which led to my support less than a day later... Nice to meet you!

Kinda through a google search you say... I suspect there's more to this story of discovery