Sign in to follow this  
Oddball1

Football Association

An Official body of the sport of football (soccer), the F.A will be responsible for organising events that are entirely football related.

The Football Association will host a weekly winner-takes-all, three-a-side football tournament that will be Live-streamed and officiated by referees/organisers.  Anyone can participate by simply registering their team before the event. Participants and viewers alike can expect an organised and thorough knock-out styled trophy runout, where the winners will be commended in historical accounts, as both team represented and individual players representing their team.

======================================

It's really impossible for me to give anything legit here but I hope you like the taster and can add to the affiliation - discuss.

facut.jpg

• Like 2

I was actually just thinking about something like this. I'd love to participate but it makes me wonder where the field/court would be.

• Like 3

On 1/21/2017 at 5:26 AM, Xaero said:

I was actually just thinking about something like this. I'd love to participate but it makes me wonder where the field/court would be.

Who knows, it's too soon to say, but what is for absolute certain is that there is a kickable football, and that means business. We could have a 1-v-1 in the corridor or 2-v-2 in the living room if need be.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Oddball1 said:

Who knows, it's too soon to say, but what is for absolute certain is that there is a kickable football, and that means business. We could have a 1-v-1 in the corridor or 2-v-2 in the living room if need be.

It actually looks like there might be a couple places to play 

rJBVU8A.jpg

• Like 2