I was wondering how gangs could be handled in the game. I know about the gang wars and such but what I was really wondering about is some of the more extremist gangs such as neo-Nazis and the Cartel. What I want to know about these gangs is how they would be handled in the confines of the game, like will the neo-Nazis have marches and hurt people and will the Cartel abduct people and try to get secrets out of them? Anyone feel free to talk about how this could/has been implemented into the game.

Thanks

9 minutes ago, FuukasRaptoth said:

I was wondering how gangs could be handled in the game. I know about the gang wars and such but what I was really wondering about is some of the more extremist gangs such as neo-Nazis and the Cartel. What I want to know about these gangs is how they would be handled in the confines of the game, like will the neo-Nazis have marches and hurt people and will the Cartel abduct people and try to get secrets out of them? Anyone feel free to talk about how this could/has been implemented into the game.

Thanks

Hopefully, all of that will be implemented. ESPECIALLY kidnappings.

22 hours ago, Calico said:

*You are now on a watch list*

• Like 3

On 19/01/2017 at 2:34 PM, Calico said:

They will be kidnapping in the game. They will also try to make it so the victim can be stored in the boot/trunk of a car or van.