KadenGames

Should this be able to run identity?

Question

Graphics: GTX 750TI SuperClocked

q660 quad core 2.4ghz

8gb ddr2 ram

600 PSU.

Im planning on buying the 30$ package, BUT i don't want to waste money, on something i can not run.

PS: I understand there is No specifications atm, But i just want an estimate if this *MAy* be able to run it, I can run gat 5 medium graphics at 60 So yeah.

3 answers to this question

I ran that same Q6600 for years. And your video card is DDR5 2 Gigs. Which is a fairly good card to run most games on Medium and newer high end games on Low/Medium.

I have upgraded since then to an AMD A10-5800K 3.8Ghz, with Asus STRIX RX-460-O4G-GAMING video card, from my previous Sapphire R7-250 that came with this AMD Cpu.

I'm not sure what video card you could upgrade to without bottleneck on your CPU. Your vid card looks alright to me though. I'll will guess and say that it will play this game on Medium to Low. Which with the beautiful texturing I saw in the preview video I'm sure you will still be impressed at the graphics. You may have to sacrifice quality to get your frames up if you enjoy fast frames.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Banteel said:

I ran that same Q6600 for years. And your video card is DDR5 2 Gigs. Which is a fairly good card to run most games on Medium and newer high end games on Low/Medium.

I have upgraded since then to an AMD A10-5800K 3.8Ghz, with Asus STRIX RX-460-O4G-GAMING video card, from my previous Sapphire R7-250 that came with this AMD Cpu.

I'm not sure what video card you could upgrade to without bottleneck on your CPU. Your vid card looks alright to me though. I'll will guess and say that it will play this game on Medium to Low. Which with the beautiful texturing I saw in the preview video I'm sure you will still be impressed at the graphics. You may have to sacrifice quality to get your frames up if you enjoy fast frames.

Thanks! I didnt have much money this christmas so my only choice was that, Also im used to running low quality games, Aslong as i can play the game! xD.