Good afternoon/Morning/Night!
I was looking over how everything worked and the idea of having communication through the microphone come from your character and such to be quite cool, But i was personally intrested in how those like myself who cannot speak (I am mute) can communicate, Of course a simple chat box would be expected but the potential for people to possibly create sign language, Such as a menu with a list a search bar and a whole load of sign language options. Such as saying simple phrases and words. And when someone selects one, The character animates the sign language being said and then the meaning of it would appear for those who do not understand it.

This idea i think would be more inclusive and intresting for players, Of course those who are mute is rare, It is usable by those without microphones as a alternative method, And those with a other audiable range of disabilities.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this whole thing, Stay awesome.

42 minutes ago, Clarisa said:

Good afternoon/Morning/Night!
I was looking over how everything worked and the idea of having communication through the microphone come from your character and such to be quite cool, But i was personally intrested in how those like myself who cannot speak (I am mute) can communicate, Of course a simple chat box would be expected but the potential for people to possibly create sign language, Such as a menu with a list a search bar and a whole load of sign language options. Such as saying simple phrases and words. And when someone selects one, The character animates the sign language being said and then the meaning of it would appear for those who do not understand it.

This idea i think would be more inclusive and intresting for players, Of course those who are mute is rare, It is usable by those without microphones as a alternative method, And those with a other audiable range of disabilities.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this whole thing, Stay awesome.

I got to say that a simple chat box is confirmed, but this is a good idea no doubt but I think will be hard to implement which is where the problem occurs. @HairyGrenade can always tell you more and maybe pass on this idea.