Levi_King

Rezix Racing™ (Nascar)

Welcome to the official Rezix Racing™ thread. Rezix Racing (originally Cougar racing) was founded in 2015 by Levi King. RR™ was sponsored by the international transporting logistics company Rezix Transport, under the branch of Rezix Racing™. We are currently hiring a full team, from mechanics, pit crew to Press agents. Please, contact me if you would wish to apply to Rezix Racing™. Here are all the current jobs available.

Spotter: Thompson, Micky

Car #1: King, Levi

Car #2:

Car #3:

Garage manager:

Lead mechanic:

Mechanics:

Pit Crew:

Order manager:

Marketing agent: (seperate buisness)

Press agent: Kolsky, Walker

Sponsor (main): Rezix Transportation

Secondary sponsors:

Cars: SprintCup Toyota Camry (2015) - Rezix Transport

SPONSORING:

Sponsors will be featured on the vehicle they desire. They will be able to pay a base fee or pay at each race depending on the position of their driver. Drivers who are sponsored will featured in at least two (2) of their sponsors commercials. Please contact Levi King to sponsor us!

image.png

Edited by Levi_King
  • Like 1

On 2/9/2017 at 6:38 PM, Levi_King said:

image.jpeg

Hey man,

Thats some awesome work! Really great stuff! Ever try the car the sky blue and the Rezix white? Colours would also be really great!

• Like 1

I'd like to work with this. Message me when you can, Redwood Working's would love to work with you.

• Like 1

On 14/02/2017 at 0:45 AM, Lightning said:

Hey man,

Thats some awesome work! Really great stuff! Ever try the car the sky blue and the Rezix white? Colours would also be really great!

Edited by Qlight123

Iv'e always wanted to be a spotter, I love nascar and try to watch every race. Plus I know a thing or two about spotting. 

• Like 1

Wow hope this can go ahead because this is a really good idea the only question i have is where would you locate it because there are only a couple of cities would it be in a city ? 

info-world.jpg.e83b78c16125e45d529b0b105074a45d.jpg

• Like 1

Is betting on races a thing? Because I definitely would bet some money on Rezix Races if it was possible haha :) 

• Like 1

The Current changes have been made!: Added Walker Kolssky as a Press Agent (Will be contacted for an interview)

Great Idea!

I wanted to open a car service station/workshop where you can buy/sell cars or get them fixed up or modified. Thus I would love to be a mechanic or race car driver in your team.

I would also sponsor you in the beginning of your career to expand faster and also because I would love too see my logo on your cars^^

Here is the link to my business idea: 

Edited by staubkappe

Sounds like an awesome idea.

But why would you be hiring drivers and pit crews if you're hosting the event?

Usually, there's teams who signs up for races. And the teams provide their own car, driver and pit crew. And teams could even have their own manager. Who books them for certain events, or races.

Oh, and what's the difference between the pit crew and a mechanic? Usually the pit crew are the mechanics. :P

I know it's not on your list but I know some large teams have their own medical staff, so if that was the case it'd be something I'd like to do! Also if the whole race series was sponsored by Rezix Transport then I'd love to be the series Chief Medical Officer on hand at the race events to cover any serious crashes.

I would love to be a driver! Any chance of also having a formula 1 team? As that is what I am more familiar with. but I have done some Nascar as well

Hey I've decided to sponsor an extra $2000 but I'll need the name and logo changed again. The company is now called National Transport and here is the new logo 

5982d9d65ccb5_Untitleddesign.jpg.e2aab5df02e1a31807ce581bf6ad8249.jpg