Sign in to follow this  
506plays

Criminal Is missing or ran away?

How actually will cops and detectives deal with missing or wanted players who arent on sight? how can we track them. i dont want the game to be like gta where someone is wanted he gets a red dot on the map when he's not being discoverd by police! so how can we track wanted missing players and how the detectives will catch them. are they going to do a puzzle and then can track the player or what?

I don't know for certain, but I'd think that cops/detectives get a handy set of tools to track people. For instance if they know the persons name they can get information like where lives and that kind of stuff. 

-I don't know for sure, so please don't take this as the truth because it might be different- 

6 minutes ago, Xupmas said:

I don't know for certain, but I'd think that cops/detectives get a handy set of tools to track people. For instance if they know the persons name they can get information like where lives and that kind of stuff. 

-I don't know for sure, so please don't take this as the truth because it might be different- 

So if the cops took his username, car color, id card number, what is he wearing, but still couldn't find him, lets say he ran to the woods and left his car ,house and everything. how will that work for detectives. maybe other players saw him so they report to the police thats ok but if he just disappeared from the citites and went to the woods and forests? how will officers take action

Search the woods maybe? or hang up wanted posters. And if the person flew into the woods he'd probably starve to death. He has to get food sometime.

7 minutes ago, Xupmas said:

Search the woods maybe? or hang up wanted posters. And if the person flew into the woods he'd probably starve to death. He has to get food sometime.

he goes to a restaurant in a country side eats and go back 

I heard something about DNA and cameras but I think it should be like real life, so police actually have to ask witnesses and investigate instead of just looking on the map and seeing a red dot. 

• Like 1

My guess is it would be up to the player to question witness and search for the perpetrator. So a good detective would go about asking questions to people near by and look for security camera or anything that would possibly have DNA or fingerprints if that is a thing but even the best detective has the chance of loosing the criminal because if you got caught for every little crime then that would take out all the fun of being a criminal so I would say it is up to the player as to what happens. If the cop is good at his job he has a better chance of finding the guy but if they are bad then they may never find the criminal.

Guys, it depends on how wanted you are.... I think if your wanted it will gradually fade but if your a mass murderer people will know if they see you. @HairyGrenade can answer probably.

14 hours ago, 506plays said:

How actually will cops and detectives deal with missing or wanted players who arent on sight? how can we track them. i dont want the game to be like gta where someone is wanted he gets a red dot on the map when he's not being discoverd by police! so how can we track wanted missing players and how the detectives will catch them. are they going to do a puzzle and then can track the player or what?

In that case, criminal will be so much difficult to play.

• Like 1