TheOddOne

Market

I was just wondering if there could be a stock market. So if I see a fast growing business I could become a shareholder of that business. And I was also wondering if you make a piece of art, you can sell it. But what happends to the value? Will it go down? Will it go up? And will I be making some money of that? 

16 minutes ago, TheOddOne said:

I was just wondering if there could be a stock market. So if I see a fast growing business I could become a shareholder of that business. And I was also wondering if you make a piece of art, you can sell it. But what happends to the value? Will it go down? Will it go up? And will I be making some money of that? 

Doubtful for a stock market, because the business' are mainly player owned.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheOddOne said:

You will be able to sell your art at an art gallery. The original will be worth more than copy prints. The price you can get away with asking for will depend on the quality of the art and how popular your art is known on the server you play on.