Zeus

I'm A Criminal Consultant

I'm a Criminal Consultant and I Will Help You Plan Any Heist, Rob Any Bank, Commit Any Crime and Do Anything Without Getting Caught. No Questions Asked.

Introduction

I go by Zeus and some of you may know me as transporter, well now i'm expanding. I have a gift and that gift is planning. I can help you and your crew rob a bank and make it look like childs play, I can also help plan kidnappings, insurance fraud, set someone up for life in prison and the list goes on. I work all around the island, there isn't a place I won't go and there's nothing i'll say is off limits. 

As an Criminal Consultant I will do one job at a time for you as I will have other customers. Also, if I do alot of jobs for you don't see me as a friend or an ally as I'm a working man and do this for the money. If someone asks me to plan your kidnapping  or I won't hesitate to do so. 

Services

I'm a criminal consultant who will take any job offered to me by anyone who is serious, I only ask you have a crew and before you ask no...I will not be apart of your crew. Everything I plan for you and your crew will be successful if you stick to the plan. You contact me and I'll set the meeting point to talk, once we've talked in person after that we will not communicate in person again, i'll keep tabs on you. Anyone who tries to take advantage of my service will be dealt with and it won't be nice. There's no chances in this game.

The 3 Rules

Rule Number 1: Stick to the plan.

Rule Number 2: No Names. I work by aliases or nicknames.

Rule Number 3: STICK TO THE PLAN. 

Payment

The first time we meet to discuss the plan you pay me half now and half later, if you get caught because you decided to ignore Rule 1 and Rule 3 I'll still want my 50% so make sure your good for it.  Not paying won't benefit you in anyway, trust me. 

Prices

Rates will change when I know how well the economy is and how much jobs pay. More services will also be added.The money you pay me will not just be for my service is will be for resources like relay cars, dummy cars and weapons.

Planning a bank heist

-$30,000 when you get away with more than triple that you'll thank me later.

Planning a murder

-$9,000

Planning Insurance Fraud

-$40,000

Planning a robbery

-$8,500

Planning a Kidnapping

-$15,000

Planning a delivery of illegal substances or items

-$5,000

-Back up planning

-$5,000 Extra

Edited by Zeus
  • Like 2

What types of security can you offer a person seeking your services? The costs and risks of using you seem to far outweigh that of the reward. For instance, no matter how tight a plan may be, things go wrong. Even if your plan was followed exactly to the letter, but still failed, would full payment be refunded back to the buyer? Your word doesn't seem strong enough to back up the assurance of success, so some type of business accountability would be nice, as well as professional.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sporan said:

What types of security can you offer a person seeking your services? The costs and risks of using you seem to far outweigh that of the reward. For instance, no matter how tight a plan may be, things go wrong. Even if your plan was followed exactly to the letter, but still failed, would full payment be refunded back to the buyer? Your word doesn't seem strong enough to back up the assurance of success, so some type of business accountability would be nice, as well as professional.

For security I'd look at what job you're doing and send whoever I think is right. And I assure you the costs may seem high but the reward will be even higher. As for a refunds you pay me 50% before you start the job and 50% when the job is finished no matter the outcome because there's no real way of me knowing if you've failed. -This doesn't apply for all jobs. 

+The money you give me for the job isn't all for me, a lot of it will go towards the job. 

If you have anymore questions just ask here or pm me. 

Edited by Zeus

15 minutes ago, looper1235 said:

Choice of weapons?

I provide you with what you need, all weapons are avalible and there are no limits.  

22 hours ago, Zeus said:

I provide you with what you need, all weapons are avalible and there are no limits.  

Nice man, I will be relying on you in the future 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2017 at 4:26 PM, looper1235 said:

Nice man, I will be relying on you in the future 

I'll be there.