BioHaze

Business Discord Server

WGfVmBs.png

The Identity Business Server (IBS) is a place for everyone to network, get a job, hire talented individuals, and form business connections in real-time voice and text conversations.

https://discord.gg/fUs6TMf

Edited by BioHaze

The server is still up and is being revived for the anticipated launch of the first module. I'm actively trying to get more business owners to the server to expand the network. If you have questions about the server please contact me in my pm's. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

IBS (which is this discord) has already made so many connections between CEO's and new jobs for the work force. It aims to help both owners and workers. As investors leading the platform it is in our best interest to make this work. So what are you doing? Go build your company get the backing you desire and the workforce you need. Or is the giveaway the thing you want to hear about? Shh I heard Josh is going to give away a gift card for his birthday but it's a secret.. Don't say anything... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 4thekore said:

IBS (which is this discord) has already made so many connections between CEO's and new jobs for the work force. It aims to help both owners and workers. As investors leading the platform it is in our best interest to make this work. So what are you doing? Go build your company get the backing you desire and the workforce you need. Or is the giveaway the thing you want to hear about? Shh I heard Josh is going to give away a gift card for his birthday but it's a secret.. Don't say anything... 

All that Kore said is true and many businesses like mine are actively communicating in the discord in order to help each other so please do join and join us and make a couple of business associates along the way.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1