Xilvius

Gold Coin Pawn

Gold Coin Pawnbrokers

GCP is here for all your daily needs!

Whether you're looking for that new piece of furniture for home, or need a few dollars to hold you over until payday; We've got you!

Our Mission

Our ultimate goal is to provide a place for people to both browse the various goods that other have sold us, or be a place where up and coming creators can sell their goods for a quick buck. We also offer advertising services for other business'. Nothing advertises better than word of mouth.

Experienced Store Owner

My experience as a pawnbroker is reflected by my real-world experience of managing an actual pawn shop. This should assure my future customers the fairest prices based off a "fair-market value". In other words, all products, goods, services sold in my shop have been checked against the rest of the market to assure everyone is getting a great and fair deal.

Police EMT Firefighter Discounts and Services

All police, paramedics, and firefighters will receive discounts and donations of goods as a personal thanks for their service to the community. Police will also have our full cooperation in identifying criminals and returning stolen goods to their legal owner.

Current Job openings

Our current open positions are as follows:

Wholesalers: People looking to sell goods in bulk. Why waste all your precious time standing in a shop selling your goods to the public when you can just be doing the things you love. Let us sell your goods for you. We purchase bulk goods and distribute them back out to the populace. Wholesalers get one large lump sum up front for their goods without the pain and hassle of renting out a storefront.

Security: We will need at least one LEGALLY armed person to stand in the store and keep the customers, workers, and products safe. Any armed security will be required to under-go GCP training on how to deal with unruly customers and armed thugs.

Signage: We are going to need a particular person whom is talented in the artistic disciplines; As there is currently no insignia or design element for a recognizable brand of our store(s).

DISCLAIMER:
This is a legitimate business, illegal products will not be bought or sold here. Period. Any attempt to solicit illegal products will result in your capture and/or arrest as well as a permanent ban from ALL GCP stores.

Any interested parties should contact me either here, or via PM. All contracts and payments required for services rendered will be negotiated and concluded before any transactions take place.

Edited by Xilvius

A business owner and a business regulator, makes for a great conflict of interest don't you think. Highly contradictory in my opinion and I believe the opinion of everyone else

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fakeout said:

A business owner and a business regulator, makes for a great conflict of interest don't you think. Highly contradictory in my opinion and I believe the opinion of everyone else

If anything we would be leading by example. Not everyone else is as uninformed in areas of governmental regulations, so no, they probably do not agree with you.

The FMMB is a NON-PROFIT organization. That means no one pays for it's services, it is entirely free. That being said, I will not take away methods of making money from myself just because I'm also running a regulatory foundation.

In no way, shape, or form, would it even be possible for me to not follow my own policies, seeing as how I'm aiming to maintain a fair and balanced economy. In the event that I don't need a secondary income producing business, then perhaps Gold Coin Pawn may be shut down.

However it would be rather unfair of you and anyone else to take advantage of my foundations free services and then complain about my entirely legal and fair market enterprise for gaining a source of income.

I do not plan on being broke all the time because you are unsure of how governmental regulation works. I have to follow the laws and regulations set forth by the government just like anyone else; and, at this junction in time the FMMB has more of my focus and attention than GCP.

Plenty of regulatory departments also own business. The Bush family have been in politics from CIA head director, to President of the United States, they are also oil moguls.

To not follow my own polices would be asking for the community at large to come for my neck. I'd like to believe I'm intelligent enough of an individual to know better than to step on the very thing I am actively fighting for.

17 minutes ago, Xilvius said:

If anything we would be leading by example. Not everyone else is as uninformed in areas of governmental regulations, so no, they probably do not agree with you.

[...]

To not follow my own polices would be asking for the community at large to come for my neck. I'd like to believe I'm intelligent enough of an individual to know better than to step on the very thing I am actively fighting for.

In the real world this would never, NEVER fly.

However, this isn't the real world and in that light I would love to see how this would work out. :)
The temptations of corruption need a strong will to be kept at bay.

...should you need any legal representation at some point, gimme a call, eh!

43 minutes ago, Xilion said:

However, this isn't the real world and in that light I would love to see how this would work out. :)

In the real world this happens all the time. Do you honestly believe that the same people working in governments aren't also affiliated with businesses? We will need no legal representation because we will not be breaking government regulations or laws.

1 hour ago, Xilion said:

You are correct sir, he is beyond contradictory! No regulatory agency in the United States would ever own a business. That is a COMPLETE and utter "conflict of interest"

Unless you plan on relinquishing Gold Coin Pawn I am not abiding, by the FMMB's regulations.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fakeout said:

You are correct sir, he is beyond contradictory! No regulatory agency in the United States would ever own a business. That is a COMPLETE and utter "conflict of interest"

Unless you plan on relinquishing Gold Coin Pawn I am not abiding, by the FMMB's regulations.

You couldn't be more incorrect in the matter. Regardless of your obvious lack of economic comprehension, you are only doing your own business harm by rejecting the support of the FMMB.
Past presidents have own businesses, the senators that pass bills have investments in businesses, some they own.

Your choice to not support our foundation is irrelevant to our cause. In the event that you find yourself not gaining any consumer base for your unrated goods and services, perhaps you will be more willing to realistically look at your approach to business.

• Like 1

You sir are the one with lack of economic comprehension. I am a Social Studies, Economics, and Government Teacher, I have been studying this for years! What are your credentials because I can show you my degree.

Yes, past presidents own businesses but they are not regulatory agencies, and they do not pass bills that will affect the industry in which they own the business in. If they do that is what you call "Corruption". Usually when in this place of power they set up what is called a Blind Trust for there company, but you don't know anything about that because otherwise you would of done it, just showing your lack of "ECONOMIC COMPREHENSION". Senators pass bills while in office as well but they do not pass bills that affect their own businesses they have personal interest in. Take a look at Donald trump he just relinquished power to all 400 of his business to resolve "conflict of interest". Because he has business all over the world. The U.S. Government fears his personal interest will get in the way of his foreign policy.

This will be my last message because you are obviously so contradictory to your economic stances its ridiculous. Attempt to contact me in-game and you will be hearing from my legal team. 

Sincerely, 

Baron Von Aurum

Edited by Fakeout

1 hour ago, Fakeout said:

You sir are the one with lack of economic comprehension. I am a Social Studies, Economics, and Government Teacher, I have been studying this for years! What are your credentials because I can show you my degree.

Yes, past presidents own businesses but they are not regulatory agencies, and they do not pass bills that will affect the industry in which they own the business in. If they do that is what you call "Corruption". Usually when in this place of power they set up what is called a Blind Trust for there company, but you don't know anything about that because otherwise you would of done it, just showing your lack of "ECONOMIC COMPREHENSION". Senators pass bills while in office as well but they do not pass bills that affect their own businesses they have personal interest in. Take a look at Donald trump he just relinquished power to all 400 of his business to resolve "conflict of interest". Because he has business all over the world. The U.S. Government fears his personal interest will get in the way of his foreign policy.

This will be my last message because you are obviously so contradictory to your economic stances its ridiculous. Attempt to contact me in-game and you will be hearing from my legal team. 

Sincerely, 

Baron Von Aurum

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/members-of-congress-trade-in-companies-while-making-laws-that-affect-those-same-firms/2012/06/23/gJQAlXwVyV_story.html

Senators regulating businesses they own stock in. Maybe do some research before lying about your credtentials in a futile attempt to debate someone on the internet in an area of discussion you obviously know nothing about.

Edit: It is also legal as well. Or do you not teach laws and business ethics in government and social studies?

Edited by Xilvius
  • Like 1