Qlight123

Closed

Business Update :

We have landed our first investors recently! If you are an employee stay active on the discord! 

To all employees please join the discord https://discord.gg/SEsynAF and post your timezones. To all investors interested we still have investment opportunities right now,  contact me if interested.

Edited by Qlight123

Business Update :

To all employees, we are now organizing new shifts. Remember to post your time zones in the discord, if you have any suggestions for how to improve please also post it.

Business Update :

Our First Commercial is out after hours of work! To all employees remember to input your timezone and I will allocate you a shift. If you still haven't joined the discord yet here it is https://discord.gg/SEsynAF.

Business Update

We are proud to announce our official warehouse design! We will now begin planning our procedures and policies. Keep your eyes peeled for more updates!

Business Update

Hello all, recently our company has experienced major structural changes as we are now only hiring Oceanian players. If you are interested in finding a job, post in this thread or message me. Look forwards to working with all of you!

Due to the sense of community Velocity Logistics has, we would like to extend our hand to any players that lost their jobs because of this structural change.

Anyone interested may fill out an application here.

Velocity Logistics Recruitment Team

Edited by VelocityRecruitment
  • Like 4