Levi_King

Cougar Nascar Team

THREAD MOVED TO:

Cougar Racing is a stockcar team founded by Levi King, and him as main driver. There are many jobs available within the team. If you are interested in any of them, please contact Levi King by personnal message. Here are the roles:

Spotter:

Car #1: Levi King

Car #2:

Car #3:

Garage manager:

Lead mechanic:

Mechanics:

Order manager:

Marketing agent: (seperate buisness)

Press agent:

Sponsor (main):

Secondary sponsors:

SPONSORING:

Sponsors will be featured on the vehicle ghey desire. They will be able to pay a base fee or pay at each race depending on the position of their driver. Drivers who are sponsored will featured in at least two (2) of their sponsors commercials. Please contact Levi King to sponsor us!

Edited by Levi_King
  • Like 1

I would love to participate in your NASCAR racing team as a mechanic, as I think this would be really fun and I would be dedicated to helping my team to win.

Hello,

I am the CEO of Supreme Clothing here in Identity, and I'm interested in sponsoring your organization.

If you're interested, get back to me soon through PM so we can get to talking.

supreme-box-logo-tee-original.jpg

4 hours ago, SupremeLeader said:

Hello,

I am the CEO of Supreme Clothing here in Identity, and I'm interested in sponsoring your organization.

If you're interested, get back to me soon through PM so we can get to talking.

supreme-box-logo-tee-original.jpg

I am sorry but it seems like we already got a Sponsor. I will send you the link to the new, actual thread.

20 minutes ago, Levi_King said:

I am sorry but it seems like we already got a Sponsor. I will send you the link to the new, actual thread.

I mean, generally racing cars have more than one sponsor. I'm more than okay with Supreme not being your main sponsor. I'd just like a place on your car, somewhere that's visible. I'm willing to offer something in return.

PM me if you're interested.

Image result for nascar cars